ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-11, 11:23 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

rickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nice
Re: Tired all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by tired1823 View Post
no way. I'm tired all the time. just reenforcing the title of this thread. I could really stay in bed all day.
Good luck with finding a cure for that problem.
Old 10-31-11, 07:44 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tired1823 View Post
no way. I'm tired all the time. just reenforcing the title of this thread. I could really stay in bed all day.
It could be the medicine you are taking. Yiu could be depressed.
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
tired1823 (11-01-11)
Old 11-01-11, 08:38 AM

Thanked 4,628 Times in 1,986 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

For the last 4 months I've been dealing with the post viral syndrome of a mosquito bourne virus. I used to ride 65km a day - now it's a struggle to go to work. I'm fed up with the fatigue & pain in my joints & muscles. Even been too exhausted to come to the forum. I use exercise to cope but now I can't. I wish I could go back to just tired all the time. There's tired all the time (like I used to feel) and then there's completely debilitated.
425runner (11-17-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-11, 02:42 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
For the last 4 months I've been dealing with the post viral syndrome of a mosquito bourne virus. I used to ride 65km a day - now it's a struggle to go to work. I'm fed up with the fatigue & pain in my joints & muscles. Even been too exhausted to come to the forum. I use exercise to cope but now I can't. I wish I could go back to just tired all the time. There's tired all the time (like I used to feel) and then there's completely debilitated.
How did you get that, and what is it
Old 11-01-11, 07:21 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,722 Times in 1,614 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
It could be the medicine you are taking. Yiu could be depressed.
It's not the medicine.. it might be depression.
Old 11-01-11, 07:47 PM

tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
How did you get that, and what is it
It's called ross river virus (specific to Australia). Can take from 2 mths to 2 yrs to recover. I'm 4 months in. Overall I'm getting better but I'm not at work today coz I can barely walk. I'm finding it hard to cope without exercise and when I try the payback is very painful. It's a challenge to keep depression from taking over.
anonymouslyadd (12-09-11)
Old 11-04-11, 11:00 AM

That is terrible. I 'll have to look it up on the internet. Good Luck and i hope you feel better
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
tudorose (11-07-11)
Old 11-17-11, 07:11 PM
Forum ADDvocate

425runner has a spectacular aura about425runner has a spectacular aura about

@tudorose I got the same thing! The fatigue is crippling to say the least. I'm "lucky" to be unemployed right now because everything wears me out. I used to run 25-30 miles/week now lucky if I walk for 30 min/day.
Old 11-19-11, 10:07 PM

Excerise can help one sleep better.
Old 12-08-11, 03:40 AM

@ 425runner I didn't think anyone would actually know what this is like. I'm shocked that it's spread to the USA. I'm seeing a naturopath and it seems to be working. I'll let you know how it works out.
Old 12-09-11, 01:21 PM

Meditation, can help with being tired all the time.
Old 12-09-11, 02:13 PM

never2late will become famous soon enough

I have been having really bad fatigue too, brain fog, low energy, genreally crabbiness, depression, anxiety, add symptoms.

Rheumatoid was a concern but has thus far come up with no diagnosis after multiple blood tests.

I went and saw I new pdoc and the first thing he recomended was to get TSH Free t3, free t4 bloodwork done. I got it scheduled for Monday but if you look up symptoms of Hyperthyroid it fits pretty well with ADD focus issues, comorbid depression, tiredness etc. The other thing that is interesting, I thought, was that I am so tired all day yet cant sleep at night ( even when not taking add meds during the day). Another thing associated with thyroid.

Anyone had extensive thyroid bloodwork done? My doc said TSH alone dosnt tell the whole story free T3/Free t4 imbalances can screw with your energy focus and concentration levels. Ill let you know what comes up. I never thought about thyroid being associated with this stuff before. Anyway something to think about if anyone has similar problems.
Old 12-10-11, 09:17 PM

Yes I had bloodwork done for that
Old 12-11-11, 02:07 PM

I'm trying this stuff called Astralgus 8. It's supposed to help with what I'm dealing with plus it also helps with Chronic Fatigue (according to the bottle). Might be worth seeing a Naturopath. Started it yesterday. Today has been one of me better days.
excel (12-11-11)
Old 12-13-11, 12:06 PM

Might try a lot of caffine.