ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-05, 01:09 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

auntchris is a jewel in the roughauntchris is a jewel in the roughauntchris is a jewel in the rough
welcome to the forum...good to have ya here...I was born at Mercy Hospital in Pittsburgh my mom was a nurse there until we moved to Ohio in 61...the olden days. Iwas spoiled rotten by the nurse and nuns.

A child's mind is like a shallow brook which ripples and dances merrily over the stony course of its education and reflects here a flower, there a bush, yonder fleecy cloud... -Helen Keller

Old 03-15-05, 02:17 AM
ADDvanced Member

mrsvoorhees26 has disabled reputation
Red face ms sunshine and ditzy and everybody else

thanks everybody for your warm welcome....its so comforting to know that there are others going through what i am going through. MS SUNSHINE- thanks for you words of encouragement. you are right what if's will get me nowhere, but i do need, as my therapist said, time to grive. i will get over it im sure....now i know what is wrong and i can make a fresh start...i havent been to pramantis(sp) for ever. i prefer to go to hemmingways...spent may days there before class taking advantage of $1 drafts. i am working with an excellent therapist, and once i find my theraputic dose of adderall, im sure it will be all good!
DIZTY- i hear you on the whole school thing...ive been school for 7 years now, having to take breaks for a series of unfortunate events, i.e. mother dying, and stomach surgery for acid reflux. i do graduate in april with my history BA and will be going on to grad school for teaching. nursing is a tough field. alot of dedication and work. my mom was a nurse. well i hope that every thing works out...hey maybe we can meet sometime cause i plan on finding a support group very soon. im a workaholic and with school and all, i have like no time....anyway good luck in the rest of the semester. i have AIM so if you ever need to talk, email me and ill give u my screen name....again thanks for making me feel so welcome!
-heather
Old 03-17-05, 11:14 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

ms_sunshine has a spectacular aura aboutms_sunshine has a spectacular aura about
pittsburgh, pa

Another teacher...I KNEW I liked you...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-05, 07:41 PM
Contributor

jlscott252 has disabled reputation
Hi. I see that there are other Pittsburghers, here. That's great. I live north of Pgh. Looking forward to talking to "yinz"

Lisa