ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 11-17-20, 12:11 PM
Jr Member

DogMom123 is on a distinguished road
Best anxiety med to take a adderall

Hi everyone: I think Iím ready to try a long acting anti anxiety. I already take adderall Ir (and have for a decade). Anxiety is not caused by adderall as I have gone off for lengthy periods for breastfeeding and pregnancy so i know my anxiety is much worse without it. My dr doesnít do benzos and anyway I want something I could take every day to
Help with the low level anxiety hum in the background that just needs to be taken down a notch. Iíd like to have any idea of what i want when i go in to see my dr. What have people has success with in conjunction with adderall? I am already one guanficine but opening to discontinuing that, as Iím not sure Iím noticing a difference (been on it about a year). Thanks!
Old 11-18-20, 05:26 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,408 Times in 15,486 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best anxiety med to take a adderall

I swear by buspar. It is not for panic attacks but managing what you describe. Its not instant either, it took about 6 weeks. But one day I woke up and didnt feel crushed by the weight of the world on my shoulders and it was so good to feel better.

I carried a watermelon?