ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-19, 03:27 PM

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

not at all, everything is helpful. we learn about ourselfs through talking things through. even comments that hurt, yourself and myself learn from those comments, I learn to be tactfull and that the other person, lunacie, is a person that deserves respect, so I can be tactfull in what I say hurts myself (ehh, wording is still a little off he)in a positive way that I hope doesn't sting, well, you lunacie.

I was once like that, my iq is around there however, I would let people walk all over me, tell me (with you statments, you should do that, this is how you do this etc....) like, I would get done doing something studying something advanced and then, other people would use their command statments to do things that where hella simple, like I couldn't figure out how to .... ehh that wound I really gota figure out.

anyway, I've just started to really believe in myself, to be myself without hurting others and if I do, I want to know so I can correct the behavior.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-01-19), stef (01-02-19)
Old 01-02-19, 01:00 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,207 Times in 2,263 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogheda98 View Post

the comment I made to turdose(sp) was about the therapeutic process and where I have been, it was directed souly at her because I think she knows about that process.
Yep. It's like the neverending story. Just when you think you've rationalized and reasoned your way through something random triggers you and you feel like you're right back where you started. From the outside looking in it feels like no one can understand it and from the inside looking out you can't explain it.