ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH ADD/ADHD > Primary & Secondary Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Primary & Secondary Education This forum is for parents to discuss issues related to their children's education and AD/HD.

Old 04-21-17, 09:24 AM
ADDvanced Member

ajaxblu has a spectacular aura aboutajaxblu has a spectacular aura about
ADHD school survey scoring Q...

Who scores the ADHD surveys that teachers at school take? The school system psychologists? Is it possible / probable that the results are skewed according to how willing the psychologists are to grant IEPs?

While still in the midst of our battle with the school, I'm looking back at all the ADHD surveys of past years that were scored high from me but just under the radar of not getting help on the teacher portion.
Old 04-24-17, 08:44 AM
Contributor

Caco3girl is a glorious beacon of lightCaco3girl is a glorious beacon of lightCaco3girl is a glorious beacon of lightCaco3girl is a glorious beacon of lightCaco3girl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ADHD school survey scoring Q...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaxblu View Post
Who scores the ADHD surveys that teachers at school take? The school system psychologists? Is it possible / probable that the results are skewed according to how willing the psychologists are to grant IEPs?

While still in the midst of our battle with the school, I'm looking back at all the ADHD surveys of past years that were scored high from me but just under the radar of not getting help on the teacher portion.
Are you talking about the scales?

I have to say the school actually scored more harshly than I did on a few categories.