ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Dexedrine/Dextrostat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Dexedrine/Dextrostat (dextroamphetamine)

Old 11-07-18, 01:10 PM

dexedrine1000 is on a distinguished road
waiting for dexedrine

I use to be on a dexamphetamine prescription for having adhd.I was on 31 pills a day or 175mg a day or 217 a week.But this got stopped because i used street amphetamine on top.Im now stuck waiting to see the adhd team and get a prescription done.It is very hard in the uk to get a prescription for dexedrine now.Does anybody know how i can get a prescription done in uk as im waiting for the adhd team but i can be waiting another year.I have always used amphetamine which is good for me but tired at the moment.Anyone who knows who can get a prescription on the nhs for dexedrine or ritalin cheers
Old 11-07-18, 03:50 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

CharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to all
Re: waiting for dexedrine

I'm not sure what you are trying to ask. If I understand correctly, you were being prescribed a very high dose of dexedrine, and then your doctor caught you supplementing with illicit street amphetamines. As a result, the doctor stopped your dexedrine prescription.

Were you expecting a different result? You're going to need to find a way to earn back the trust of your doctor(s).
Old 11-07-18, 08:04 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,474 Times in 11,513 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe move to the U.S.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-18, 02:41 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,408 Times in 15,013 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexedrine1000 View Post
I use to be on a dexamphetamine prescription for having adhd.I was on 31 pills a day or 175mg a day or 217 a week
Hate to say it but I do not believe for one minute you were prescribed that amount but got busted for street speed. I think you either tested positive for amphetamines when you did not have a prescription or got busted for illegal drugs. No offense.

Quote:
.But this got stopped because i used street amphetamine on top.Im now stuck waiting to see the adhd team and get a prescription done.It is very hard in the uk to get a prescription for dexedrine now.Does anybody know how i can get a prescription done in uk as im waiting for the adhd team but i can be waiting another year.I have always used amphetamine which is good for me but tired at the moment.Anyone who knows who can get a prescription on the nhs for dexedrine or ritalin cheers
It sounds like you are fishing for some kind of work around or special tips to sway doctors. There are no tricks with the UK. Most of the people I know from England that actually do have a script for dex went private and even then it wasnt super quick. This isnt the kind of forum to ask this kind of advice from.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
tudorose (11-08-18)