ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-18, 01:07 PM
Banned

hydrogene is on a distinguished road
Re: Tired all the time

I take amphetamine pills 20-30mg daily for daytime fatigue due to a lack of exercise and bad nutrition and it works like a charm. I tried Caffeine, Modafinil, magnesium, Guarana etc... But amphetamine is the only thing that works at keeping me awake and not too sleepy.
Old 09-27-18, 09:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,030 Times in 610 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

I am no longer tired all the time
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
tudorose (09-28-18)
Old 09-27-18, 10:30 PM

Thanked 10,865 Times in 5,839 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I could say that I've been falling asleep at work all different times..if I get caught ill probably get fired..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-18, 10:52 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Wish I could say that I've been falling asleep at work all different times..if I get caught ill probably get fired..
Talk to your doctor about it. It may be the medicine or something else
Little Missy (09-28-18)
Old 09-28-18, 05:58 AM

Thanked 5,039 Times in 2,192 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
I am no longer tired all the time
What fixed it?
Little Missy (09-28-18)
Old 09-28-18, 08:48 PM

Had heart surgery. Long story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-28-18), Rebelyell (10-05-18), stef (09-29-18), tudorose (09-28-18)
Old 10-05-18, 05:11 AM
Jr Member

carrythestars is on a distinguished road

Hi. You were tired/fatigued all the time and you ended up having heart surgery and it stopped the fatigue? Was it a valve/vessel or something? I'm curious because I have fatigue and in 2008 after I had a seizure they found on my heart I have a tiny hole/leak in the left valve....but now they won't check it again, I'm not sure why not because its been so many years. Just curious if this is something similar?
Old 10-05-18, 08:30 PM

It was an enlarged heart which affected the blood flow
Rebelyell (10-05-18)
Old 10-05-18, 09:07 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I told dr yesterday he asked if I snored I said yup and that was the end of it nothing else was said on his end....talk.bout can't even get straight answers from the establishment...why just why??!!
Old 10-05-18, 09:32 PM

You may have sleep apnea.
Old 10-05-18, 09:38 PM

Umm yeah but I'd thought Dr would be like lets get you tested n rule out some things etc?!
Old 10-05-18, 09:42 PM

Next time, you see the dr. bring that up to him.
Old 10-05-18, 10:09 PM

I will excel thanks!!
Old 10-14-18, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I will excel thanks!!
Your welcome