ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-17, 06:15 PM
ADDvanced Member

Lloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of light
Angry I hate you people who say ADD is our greatest strength

I hate you people who say ADD is some personality 'quirk' that really makes us unique blah blah blah. I have more respect for those that have beaten me down for being a dunce more than I do for the people who are self delusional about being learning disabled. The way I see myself is being brain damaged and that's exactly what I am, having to work 2x as hard as the average person to just barely keep up? That's not some super cool attribute, that's being handicapped to one degree mentally.

Most the time and it's been this way for almost as long as I can remember even as a kid not wanting to be this way and really look forward to the day I finally leave this mortal coil. Maybe one day thanks to modern science my brain can become fully functional as an average person and at least get to enjoy what's left of my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lloyd_ For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-18-17)