ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Women with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Women with ADD/ADHD This forum is for women to discuss issues related to being a woman with AD/HD.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-17, 12:49 PM
Jr Member

goldsprinkles is on a distinguished road
Just turned 30 and finally saw a Psychologist...

I've never really suspected or thought that I may have ADHD until a few months ago. Since I was a child, school was very rough for me because I was never able to complete assignments. I barely graduated high school and college was almost unbearable. I always thought I was unmotivated, lacked drive, and was SUPER LAZY. And I would get really depressed because I had all these goals and plans, but NEVER followed through. I started so many projects and NEVER finished.

I could go on and on and on about my symptoms, but I'm sure you've read them many times Anyway! I thought for my 30th birthday, I would finally see a Psychologist and see if I have ADHD or not.

I went in for my first appointment and did a general evaluation. I go in next week for testing. I'M SO SCARED & NERVOUS! Wish me luck!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goldsprinkles For This Useful Post:
someothertime (05-25-17), ToneTone (05-18-17)