ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,651 Times in 5,755 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

My joints are hurting and feel like there on fire today
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
namazu (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), tudorose (Today)
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Thanked 25,750 Times in 12,016 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
OMG I never updated about this: I am no longer at my law firm job!
got fired for "unjustified prolonged absence".

ok and so this is france: i am eligibile for unemployment benefits and assistance in setting up to work freelance
Wowser! Got the rug yanked out from under you ... and found another rug
underneath! Change is scary but I hope this is a good change for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Basically- my insurance will not cover my adderall anymore, or almost any stimulants in the dosages I need. I am going to write a detailed thread about it later on but something has happened recently either with FDA guidelines or maybe the opioid epidemic that has scared the crap out of insurance companies. I have been on the dosage of adderall I currently take for like 6 years and this has all unfolded since August. Will post new thread soon. Basically I am freaking out.
I'm part of a fb group for back pain and another one for migraines. Everyone
is so worried about having their pain meds reduced or cut. I never thought it
might affect those who take stimulant meds as well. Maybe your doctor can
intervene with insurance for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
people who say the word "schizo". **** right off
*channeling sarahsweets* Tell 'em to F- off! *ends channeling sarahsweets*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Ugh. I know that feeling. What do you do to feel better? Aspercreme? Pain meds?

Speaking of pain meds. About 10 days ago I pulled a muscle at waist level on
my right side. Because I've already ruptured one disk and have degenerative
disk disease I thought I'd be smart and get it checked at the E.R.

Doc says he'll write a script for Norco. Thing is I had an appointment to see
my PCP the next day to get a refill on my Norco. I told him this and said with
the current opiod fear I'd rather keep getting my refills (if I can get them) from
the same doctor each time. So he wrote a script for muscle relaxant.

Thankfully my PCP was chill with refilling the Norco for me. I still had 5 left
from my last refill ... which was a year ago! Apparently this wasn't a bad year
for migraines until August and the whole month sucked for me. I spent over
half of the month going back to bed to sleep off a migraine.

So I take the script to the pharmacy and the clerk tells me that they're out of
Norco and will be getting more after the weekend. But the pharmacy in the
next town over still has some in stock. I say, that's okay, I'll wait till Monday.

Wish I'd had my camera out because the look on her face was indescribable.
Like she'd never met anyone who was willing to wait on pain meds.

I'm just grateful that except for August the pain hasn't been bad enough for
me to need pain meds.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Yesterday), midnightstar (Yesterday), namazu (Yesterday), peripatetic (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

No pain meds ibruprofren that's hit or miss n icy hot gel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (Yesterday), midnightstar (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM

Does the lonliness ever get to you?? How does one deal w it?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
namazu (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday), tudorose (Today)
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM

Thanked 29,949 Times in 13,827 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just sinking further and further. I'm still functioning, still going to work, but I feel full of despair. Despair. What a strange word. It seems so dramatic. Too dramatic to be used by anyone with no real problems. Someone with just first world problems except that I hate that word. There are plenty of people in the first world with real problems.

The marriage. That's a real problem. We are stuck in limbo. Polite. Trying to act normal. sooner or later we will have to talk it out but for now I'm hoping later rather than sooner. At least not now. I don't have the energy now.

After fuzzling goes to bed I'm done for the day. I barely manage to smile or be polite. It's strange because in those couple of hours (or more on the weekend) between me picking her up from nursery and her going to bed I feel normal. I laugh, sing, dance and play. And then she goes to bed and I'm just overcome with tiredness and yes, even if it sounds too dramatic, despair. But mostly tiredness. I'm desperate to sleep but at the same time I don't want to because then I'll have to wake up again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
namazu (Yesterday), peripatetic (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM

Thanked 25,750 Times in 12,016 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does the lonliness ever get to you?? How does one deal w it?
It did, for nearly 4 years after my divorce. I babysat my granddaughter during
the day, but at night and on the weekends I didn't want to do anything but
sleep. Then my daughter was pregnant again and I moved in with them.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), Rebelyell (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Today, 03:12 AM

Thanked 5,724 Times in 2,452 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

I believe I accidentally took a double dose of Concerta. Luckily my heart rate is normal. Just feeling a bit foggy in the head right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (Today)
Old Today, 03:27 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,796 Times in 7,378 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((Herms)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old Today, 04:19 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,055 Times in 14,825 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Psycho love- read my thread about my insurance company if you feel like reading something unbelievable. xxxooo

I carried a watermelon?
Old Today, 07:04 AM

Thanked 4,917 Times in 2,132 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

I've had chest pains all day. I'm not having a heart attack but it's the muscles around the heart (fibro related) but it just hurts and I've had enough of it.
Old Today, 07:20 AM

Thanked 5,724 Times in 2,452 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling sad. It's the first day that I usually would have been in therapy. I'm missing my therapy buddies a lot.
Old Today, 07:54 AM
Mod-A-holic

sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rebs- me too.

I carried a watermelon?
Old Today, 07:56 AM
Mod-A-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
I've had chest pains all day. I'm not having a heart attack but it's the muscles around the heart (fibro related) but it just hurts and I've had enough of it.
Is it like pleurisy?

I carried a watermelon?
Old Today, 08:10 AM

Thanked 29,949 Times in 13,827 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
Feeling sad. It's the first day that I usually would have been in therapy. I'm missing my therapy buddies a lot.
Keep posting maybe we can be your therapy buddies.