ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-19, 03:58 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,487 Times in 769 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all
What would be some good checklists apps for me?

I'm getting an iphone and I want to have a simple app where I can save checklists, especially for chores at home. Cooking checklists, for example, could even function like recipe lists...

I really need something like this to keep me focused and engaged in what i'm doing, especially in the kitchen. I really hate how I'm so distracted by the computer while cooking that I end up forgetting things I should do. Like today, I literally forgot to even turn the stove on... well, if I had it on a checklist, then I shouldn't forget, right?
namazu (12-09-19)
Old 12-09-19, 01:08 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

TheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: What would be some good checklists apps for me?

I either used the notes on my iPhone but recently I have been using Done!. Whenever you check off a task it gives you a small heart ❤️ �� love it .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGreatKing For This Useful Post:
kwalk (12-30-19), namazu (12-09-19), TurtleBrain (12-15-19)
Old 12-17-19, 01:49 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,766 Times in 1,380 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

I use Habit List (made by Scott Dunlap). It's very flexible. I just wish I could add one-off tasks. It's designed around repeating tasks, like taking meds or feeding the dogs, etc.

Depending on the day I have between 30 to 45 items. For example: 'take morning meds' is something I do every day, while 'refill pill tray' is only on Wednesdays.

I find it EXTREMELY helpful for work. My boss was on me for missing some of the routine things I am responsible for. No longer.
Old 01-11-20, 04:40 PM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about

I typically use my iphon for very quick note taking or humbing a tune that pops into my head I want to make into reality. there's just something about virtual calander's that just don't do it for me.

I got this for xmas and it's been a godsend, actually got it for me my sister and bro cause we all talked about getting **** done all last year.

the GET **** DONE calander (available on Amazon, etc.)

top down processing is when we see what we have actually done, and personally, I like seeing the day's associated with each page of the calander, so if that sounds good to you I would advize the get **** done calander as well.

and no, I'm not being paid

Last edited by namazu; 01-11-20 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: removed Amazon link (no links to commercial websites, please)
Old 01-14-20, 04:00 AM
ADDvanced Member

Monox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura aboutMonox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBrain View Post
Like today, I literally forgot to even turn the stove on... well, if I had it on a checklist, then I shouldn't forget, right?
Be grateful you didn't forget to turn the stone off.
Little Missy (01-14-20)