ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-20, 07:12 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,411 Times in 12,488 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part VI

Went back to bed. My nose is fine now but my eyes are dry and scratchy. Time for coffee.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-14-20), kwalk (01-14-20), namazu (01-14-20), stef (01-14-20)
Old 01-14-20, 11:58 AM

Thanked 27,908 Times in 12,955 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I woke up HOT and my nose is solidly stuffed up.
That's going around. My daughter has it now, so miserable. Her boss and co-
workers missed a day of work each. Take care and keep hydrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I'm kind of tired of my job or more the people there..right now having tendinitis in my elbows/ arm's and knowing I'd be picking up heavy Xmas trees for town.im like naw I'm done I'm not throwing trees around like a monkey..as I'm getting older I'm quickly realizing as selfish.as it sounds I'm number one n have to look after number one as no.one is or will..or has been.
I had tendonitis in one elbow many years ago. My PCP gave me steroid shot
in the elbow which greatly reduced the inflammation. No more trouble with
that elbow. The steroid shots in my lower back were not as much help.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-14-20), namazu (01-14-20), stef (01-14-20)
Old 01-14-20, 01:10 PM

Thanked 12,116 Times in 6,281 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Had them but the right arm is being more bothersome n slower getting better in pt.the anti inflammatory meds work but tear up my stomach n right now my stomach is bout shot way I feel so.its double edge sword
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
namazu (01-14-20), stef (01-14-20)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-20, 07:33 PM

Thanked 2,869 Times in 1,413 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

PT helped the tendonitis in my left shoulder. Reduced the pain and restored some of the lost strength in that arm.
Rebelyell (01-14-20)
Old 01-14-20, 10:06 PM

Thanked 1,026 Times in 573 Posts
kwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to all

My mind frequently yells at me or complains, usually when people tell me to do stuff at work and i have to take extra push to focus or feel like I don’t have time in my head. It gives me anxiety, gives me anxiety just to do my work, and it’s like a never ending loop.
“Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kwalk For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-15-20), Lunacie (01-15-20), namazu (01-14-20), Rebelyell (01-14-20)
Old 01-14-20, 11:37 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Why ya need to take mental health days n play hard on the weekends
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
kwalk (01-14-20), namazu (01-14-20)
Old 01-14-20, 11:43 PM

kwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to all

Why I need to quit my job, for awhile they worked me all the weekends. And even if things change now, I don’t think they will happen often
“Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwalk For This Useful Post:
namazu (01-14-20), stef (01-16-20)
Old 01-14-20, 11:46 PM

Well maybe.its time to start looking,don't quit but.look best time to get a job is when you have one..ya definitely sounds like your not happy n.need a change
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-15-20), kwalk (01-15-20), Lunacie (01-15-20), namazu (01-15-20), stef (01-16-20)
Old 01-15-20, 07:40 PM

Thanked 2,869 Times in 1,413 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

Lower back is being a b***h again.
kwalk (01-15-20), Lunacie (01-15-20), namazu (01-15-20), Rebelyell (01-15-20)
Old 01-15-20, 09:47 PM

Believe it or not stretching your knees/ hamstrings can help your back alot..it helped me because they were tight an causing me back pain n sciatica ..maybe take a ibruptofen n put a heating pad along w a pillow on it just don't fall asleep a heating pad can burn you badly if your not careful
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-15-20), stef (01-16-20), tudorose (01-18-20)
Old 01-16-20, 02:59 AM

Thanked 28,064 Times in 13,512 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Week 6 of transportation strikes. It's a little better than last month (whoo, 50℅ service during the day on lines A and B!) but this is really getting old. Also on strike: public radio.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-16-20), namazu (01-16-20)
Old 01-16-20, 03:42 AM

Thanked 23,411 Times in 12,488 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Week 6 of transportation strikes. It's a little better than last month (whoo, 50℅ service during the day on lines A and B!) but this is really getting old. Also on strike: public radio.
hhuh, call it what they will but it sounds like cut off to me.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
namazu (01-16-20), stef (01-16-20)
Old 01-16-20, 04:30 AM

Thanked 28,064 Times in 13,512 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

The government wants to raise the retirement age, and people aren't buying it. It's extremely complex, different sectors have specific rules, etc. it seems insanely generous but i can understand, i mean if you're 50 and have worked your whole life in the public sector, and planned your retirement assuming a certain amount, well that sucks.

but in the meantime, maybe lay off a bit and let the minimum wage workers get to their unsatisfying jobs on the other side of the city on time. worst case scenario: for example, living south of paris, working in a suburb to the east or west.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-16-20)
Old 01-16-20, 06:59 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,743 Times in 5,536 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

I’m not trying to participate in the sympathy olympics. I had a bad day, there’s a lot of uncertainty and inconsistency. It’s only gonna get worse as the year goes on.

I’ve been more than supportive to you, why do you get to totally dismiss my anxiety? That’s really unfair.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (01-17-20), kwalk (01-16-20), Little Missy (01-16-20), Lunacie (01-16-20), namazu (01-16-20), stef (01-16-20)
Old 01-16-20, 08:56 PM

Adderall and Pinterest is so much fun together