ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-18, 01:23 AM

warmbrew_991 is on a distinguished road
Can't ever get comfortable

I just feel so restless, I'm constantly switching between tasks and getting bored after 30 minutes. I can barely watch a youtube video through.

I keep switching from my desk to lying on my bed. I've always been like this, I just can't get comfortable in one place no matter how many pillows I put on the chair or the bed.
The Following User Says Thank You to warmbrew_991 For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-03-18)
Old 05-03-18, 07:54 AM

Gabe84 is on a distinguished road
Re: Can't ever get comfortable

I have the same problem, just started Adderall and I'm not sure what to make of it. However, my case is different because I wasn't completely sober when I started, which I am going to be now. It's hard to tell, at the moment, what to feel.

Have you considered talking to a doctor? It sounds like it fits the list of ADHD.