ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Other Creative Endeavors
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-20, 09:32 PM
Forum Guru

eeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished road
Re: I need to make a doc even if it sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildadhd View Post

I did not know it at the time but i learned later that
Tom Waits also had friend named Geoff who actually was a chef.

We will also need to get permission for any songs we use in the focumentary before release.

Been listening to Tom Waits a lot, helps keep me sober

M
I have been thinking music vids would be a good learning tool, but I tried it in the past, and didnt find it easy to patch vid bits over a music track, lol.

I was using the basic MS vid software which looks way easier than adobe's stuff and is supposed to be good, but I couldnt get it to go,

also I think I tried adobes a few years ago and had the same problem,

maybe my dad and sister are right and im now too dumb to pass a HD mechanic course let alone commit philosophy or web design.

Oh thats another key theme on district6, narcs..

heres a little theology, Did Isaiah give a more complete take on narccissm than the greeks with their narciss?

both obviously spelted wrong ,,,,the narcs, but the AI is bunk here, Im guessing its my chrome browsers fail" the only spellcheck suggestion I get is "Narcist"

the worst AI I have seen is Iphones. but I put up with it for the good sound on the cheap, [those little dongles actually sound really good]

I buy older iphones used

the funniest AI crap I have seen is google refusing to autocomplete "cannabis' and much else
Old 12-24-20, 02:27 AM
Forum Guru

eeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished road

now I see Mildadhd hasnt logged in for ages.

I hope he was not upset, after a closer viewing of the doc in question I decided misha was far, far, far more equiped for us than I had first thought, and didnt think it fair to get anyone else mixed up in this, so I had to let him go as partner.

then about 2 weeks later I let myself go too.

anyway hope your doing well M

ps, im in A&W wearing a baserunners hemet and feel like a tom.
The Following User Says Thank You to eeyore For This Useful Post:
namazu (12-24-20)
Old 01-04-21, 05:31 PM
Forum Guru

I guess it begins, doc or no doc,

This philosopher guy from the doc triggered me into action, I took a clip of his part.

This is my second vid, and the first was in 2014, so im not too slick with the editor yet..

Since the fake welfare scam came right after the 'bum' philosopher, I left it in.

I know it is fake, because I got disability in BC about a year after Misha 'did'

Even if it was that easy to get DB for mental health reasons, it certainly doesnt take less than a day, like in this 'doc' I think 4-6 weeks if your lucky.

What is interesting is that in the comments on this doc on reddit ect, nobody complains that he 'scammed disability welfare',

What if a poor person filmed themselves scamming disability?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-21, 01:16 AM
Forum Guru

i edited that review many times already, razored **** up. no sence posting it cuz im going to edit it more probably.