ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-17, 11:44 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,436 Times in 12,713 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
did the cake taste okay?
Really really good and fuzzling loves it too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17), Little Missy (10-06-17), Lunacie (10-06-17), stef (10-06-17)
Old 10-06-17, 12:22 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,341 Times in 11,201 Posts
midnightstar has disabled reputation

I am so tired.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
stef (10-06-17)
Old 10-06-17, 12:25 PM

Thanked 5,254 Times in 2,575 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

I've lost my fire stick remote.... why do they have to make those things so dark and so small? I swear, i've looked everywhere. No doubt it's right in front of me, the one place I forget to look.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17), stef (10-06-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-17, 12:41 PM

jmilly is on a distinguished road

Back pain. I have a feeling that I am vitamin D deficient.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jmilly For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17), Fuzzy12 (10-06-17), stef (10-06-17)
Old 10-06-17, 04:07 PM

Can't shake the idea that people want to hurt Ebony.
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
Old 10-06-17, 07:11 PM

Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,324 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Stranded in Dortmund on my way to Berlin. Train is not going any further because of a heavy storm in Germany. I'm now in a first class sleeping wagon. Tomorrow morning a bus will take us to Berlin. It's not great, but the Germans have transported people in worse ways.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17), Fraser_0762 (10-06-17)
Old 10-06-17, 08:17 PM

Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,324 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

And we got food from McDonalds paid by Deutsche Bahn (the German train company).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (10-07-17), stef (10-07-17)
Old 10-07-17, 06:05 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,940 Times in 13,093 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Well my followup didnt go exactly to Sarah's plan which as we know must be the perfect way right?? I got the stitches out and the go from the wrist down to the middle of the hand which is good because they were able to stop the median nerve damage and halt any more personal muscle damage . Of course I used the hand too much so I have bruising up the arm and now have to wear steri-strips now as well as gauze as well as this ridiculous brace for 2 weeks and then we reassess. I had the EMG test on the left hand and have to have the exact same thing down in November before the mobility becomes irreversible. The upside is they gave me cortizone shots for the basal joint arthritis in the thumb while I was under and that helped and they will do the same for the other thumb in november. The idea is to avoid needing any sort of bone fusion in the thumbs so hoping this works. Things are find and I am being a spoiled little brat. As I type I slowly unwrapped the right hand and am giving typing a go and its still slow and lots of errors but much better. I cant leave it unwrapped long though. Just ignore me. I am a active person and to be told I have to sit around elevating my arm is torture. There is only so much binge watching I can deal with.
XXXOOO

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-07-17), aeon (10-07-17), Fuzzy12 (10-07-17), Lunacie (10-07-17), midnightstar (10-07-17)
Old 10-07-17, 07:59 AM

Thanked 3,347 Times in 1,720 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Can't shake the idea that people want to hurt Ebony.
I'm sorry midnight. Is there a way to shake this fear?
It isn't real. She's an indoor cat isn't she? No one would want to hurt her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (10-07-17), Lunacie (10-07-17), midnightstar (10-07-17), stef (10-07-17)
Old 10-07-17, 08:16 AM

Thanked 27,436 Times in 12,713 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Well my followup didnt go exactly to Sarah's plan which as we know must be the perfect way right?? I got the stitches out and the go from the wrist down to the middle of the hand which is good because they were able to stop the median nerve damage and halt any more personal muscle damage . Of course I used the hand too much so I have bruising up the arm and now have to wear steri-strips now as well as gauze as well as this ridiculous brace for 2 weeks and then we reassess. I had the EMG test on the left hand and have to have the exact same thing down in November before the mobility becomes irreversible. The upside is they gave me cortizone shots for the basal joint arthritis in the thumb while I was under and that helped and they will do the same for the other thumb in november. The idea is to avoid needing any sort of bone fusion in the thumbs so hoping this works. Things are find and I am being a spoiled little brat. As I type I slowly unwrapped the right hand and am giving typing a go and its still slow and lots of errors but much better. I cant leave it unwrapped long though. Just ignore me. I am a active person and to be told I have to sit around elevating my arm is torture. There is only so much binge watching I can deal with.
XXXOOO
I'm sorry. That sucks. For how long do you have to sit like this?

If you dont want to binge watch anything anymote maybe you can indulge in some online research on any topic that takes your fancy. If You are learning sometjing new you migjt not feel unproductive either.
Old 10-07-17, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc01 View Post
I'm sorry midnight. Is there a way to shake this fear?
It isn't real. She's an indoor cat isn't she? No one would want to hurt her.
she is indoor, her choice. I just had the door open for Tigger and Ebony refused to go further than the doorway.
acdc01 (10-07-17)
Old 10-07-17, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
XXXOOO
feel better soon sarah
Old 10-07-17, 03:04 PM

So Ebony's been *really* stressy this evening and I have no idea why, she was in a beautiful mood up until about an hour ago and she seems to be stressing herself out for no obvious reason.

She's been taking a few swipes at Tigger (which she only ever does when she's feeling really stressed out and fretful)
Old 10-07-17, 03:33 PM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 5,395 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I was leaving the parking lot of a restaurant after having lunch, when seemingly out of nowhere there were lights behind me, so I pulled over.

The sherrif came to my window and said they had received a report of public intoxication. He asked me if I was under the influence of any drugs and/or alcohol.

I said no, and that I was just sitting in my car, eating my lunch and singing along with a couple of songs, practicing.

He then said it was reported that I was very animated and seemingly not aware of my surroundings. I replied that was true, because when I sing along with a song I love, and I am really trying to do it well, I get into it, and so I close my eyes and throw my head back as required.

He then asked if I would be willing to do a breath test for alcohol. I said yes, no problem, and blew a big fat zero.

He then asked if I had any other drugs and/or alcohol in the car. I said I had two prescribed medications in my bag, but otherwise no.

He didn't seem interested in that and told me I could go, and went back to his car.

Well, that's a new one. I mean, to be fair, I really enjoy singing, and sometimes I am totally into it...but that's just me, not intoxicants.

After he left, I took my Dexedrine.

The songs were Adele's "Skyfall" and "Hello."

Oh well, time for grocery shopping. Saturday afternoons...sigh.

WTF,
Ian
acdc01 (10-07-17), Hermus (10-08-17), Little Missy (10-07-17), Lunacie (10-07-17), midnightstar (10-07-17), stef (10-07-17), WhiteOwl (10-07-17)
Old 10-07-17, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
I was leaving the parking lot of a restaurant after having lunch, when seemingly out of nowhere there were lights behind me, so I pulled over.

The sherrif came to my window and said they had received a report of public intoxication. He asked me if I was under the influence of any drugs and/or alcohol.

I said no, and that I was just sitting in my car, eating my lunch and singing along with a couple of songs, practicing.

He then said it was reported that I was very animated and seemingly not aware of my surroundings. I replied that was true, because when I sing along with a song I love, and I am really trying to do it well, I get into it, and so I close my eyes and throw my head back as required.

He then asked if I would be willing to do a breath test for alcohol. I said yes, no problem, and blew a big fat zero.

He then asked if I had any other drugs and/or alcohol in the car. I said I had two prescribed medications in my bag, but otherwise no.

He didn't seem interested in that and told me I could go, and went back to his car.

Well, that's a new one. I mean, to be fair, I really enjoy singing, and sometimes I am totally into it...but that's just me, not intoxicants.

After he left, I took my Dexedrine.

The songs were Adele's "Skyfall" and "Hello."

Oh well, time for grocery shopping. Saturday afternoons...sigh.

WTF,
Ian
Okay so since when was singing a crime?

I'm completely tuneless when singing so I never sing in public
aeon (10-07-17)