ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 11-18-17, 01:09 PM
Contributor

Swissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of light
Sun IR

Well, I was just given a generic 15mg IR by SUN. The pharmacist was good enough to give me a heads up that it was a different generic than I have been getting. I havenít heard much about SUN, which hopefully is a good sign since people usually only post about genetics to complain. I was liking Mylan... hopefully this one is comparable. Welcoming anyoneís experiences with his company (yes, I know everyone reacts differently but I want to hear some good stuff anyway, lol.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Swissy For This Useful Post:
rose_nj (11-30-17)
Old 11-18-17, 03:16 PM
Contributor

wonderboy has a spectacular aura aboutwonderboy has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sun IR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swissy View Post
Well, I was just given a generic 15mg IR by SUN. The pharmacist was good enough to give me a heads up that it was a different generic than I have been getting. I havenít heard much about SUN, which hopefully is a good sign since people usually only post about genetics to complain. I was liking Mylan... hopefully this one is comparable. Welcoming anyoneís experiences with his company (yes, I know everyone reacts differently but I want to hear some good stuff anyway, lol.)
I am searching for Mylan as well

In your opinion (if you have ever taken Teva) how does it compare?
Old 11-18-17, 05:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,510 Times in 11,540 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Sun and Aurobindo are pals along with Dr. Reddy.

They have terrible reviews and have difficulty passing any inspections and are manufactured in 3rd world countries.

Something is terribly wrong.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
rose_nj (11-30-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-17, 06:13 PM
Contributor

Swissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of light

Mylan for me was much better than Teva. I took 1/2 of a SUN and it felt just like the Mylan. I heard they are revamped may be comparable to the old corpharma bc they somehow are related to them.
Little Missy (11-18-17)
Old 11-25-17, 03:21 AM

JustAHedgehog will become famous soon enough

A pharmacists near me sells sun brand but being that I haven’t heard of them before I declined. Would you recommend that brand?
Old 11-25-17, 06:25 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHedgehog View Post
A pharmacists near me sells sun brand but being that I havenít heard of them before I declined. Would you recommend that brand?
I am sticking with it. It works well for me.
Little Missy (11-25-17)
Old 11-25-17, 07:58 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Sun and Aurobindo are pals along with Dr. Reddy.

They have terrible reviews and have difficulty passing any inspections and are manufactured in 3rd world countries.

Something is terribly wrong.
nix this, things have changed!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 11-30-17, 12:52 PM

rose_nj is a jewel in the roughrose_nj is a jewel in the roughrose_nj is a jewel in the rough

Any follow up on the Sun brand?
Old 11-30-17, 03:44 PM

I am about to get a refill today. Are they working consistently? If they are will try them and post my own experience as well!
Old 11-30-17, 03:56 PM

rose_nj is a jewel in the roughrose_nj is a jewel in the roughrose_nj is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHedgehog View Post
I am about to get a refill today. Are they working consistently? If they are will try them and post my own experience as well!
Where are you getting your prescriptions filled? What brand are you getting?
Old 11-30-17, 06:25 PM
Contributor

Yes, consistently good. I am on my first month of SUN, would be happy to get it again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swissy For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-30-17), rose_nj (11-30-17)
Old 12-01-17, 10:32 AM

Well shoot.

I asked the druggist to get Sun or Mylan and he said "No way." Not in the "I'm the boss" way, in the "No, not for you Missy" way. wth??

Three weeks on the dex and I am just not doing anything right.

Believe me, its way better than me sobbing on the Teva, but nothing is right. Something is missing.

ugh, all I want to do is maybe slap some mascara on and go back to bed.
Something is missing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-04-17)
Old 12-02-17, 10:03 AM
Contributor

What about a higher dose of Teva, since it’s issue seems to be that it is weaker than avg? Do you have any other pharmacies you can ask about brand? Can you ask your doctor to write a specific brand on your script? At one point my pharmacy misread my script and thought my doctor requested a specific brand; they were going to order the brand they thought my doctor requested on my behalf. I hope you find something that controls your symptoms.
Little Missy (12-03-17)
Old 12-02-17, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swissy View Post
What about a higher dose of Teva, since itís issue seems to be that it is weaker than avg? Do you have any other pharmacies you can ask about brand? Can you ask your doctor to write a specific brand on your script? At one point my pharmacy misread my script and thought my doctor requested a specific brand; they were going to order the brand they thought my doctor requested on my behalf. I hope you find something that controls your symptoms.
Doubled the Teva. It just is not right. Hey, the new year approacheth!

Old 12-03-17, 04:09 AM

I have just purchased sun from a pharmacy in town and can confirm it is consistently effective at keeping me focused.
I had avoided it before because i have bever heard of it. Glad i decided to give it a try and wish i had switched to sun brand sooner.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustAHedgehog For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-03-17), Swissy (12-03-17)