ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-13, 12:25 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,912 Times in 958 Posts
Nicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant future
What have you left on the roof of your car?

Last week I left my schedule on the roof and then drove off. Found it in the bushes wet and muddy the next day.

I left a fishing pole once and then backed over it.

Sunglasses.

hats.

When I was little my father had a video camera(the big one that held vhs tapes) he left that one on the roof and drove off without it.

I'm sure you guys have forgotten stuff on the roof of your vehicles and driven off. I'm curious as to what?
BellaVita (11-20-13)
Old 11-18-13, 03:39 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

addthree is a name known to alladdthree is a name known to alladdthree is a name known to alladdthree is a name known to alladdthree is a name known to alladdthree is a name known to all
Re: What have you left on the roof of your car?

I never put anything on my car because its will scratch the clear coat.
So Nothing.
Old 11-18-13, 06:42 PM

Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

shoes
The Following User Says Thank You to Daydreamin22 For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-20-13)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-13, 07:47 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,967 Times in 9,011 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute

I don't put things on the roof of the car, ever. Problem solved.
(However, I create enough other problems, so don't worry about me. )
Old 11-18-13, 09:56 PM

Thanked 10,636 Times in 5,748 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Never put anything on my roof
Old 11-18-13, 10:12 PM

Thanked 1,912 Times in 958 Posts
Nicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant future

Ok.. I guess I need to stop putting stuff on the top of my car.
BellaVita (11-20-13), Fuzzy12 (11-19-13)
Old 11-18-13, 11:23 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 14,832 Times in 7,138 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I know you said car roof but I figured this was close enough.

I am driving down a busy street through town. I have driven about 2 miles from home when some jerk starts honking and flashing his lights at me from behind at a red light.

I flip the bird at the guy and yell a few nice words and the light turns green. He pulls up beside me as we get up to speed (35 mph) and starts yelling something so I flip the bird at him again.

We get to the next light about a mile later and he jumps out of his car and starts running towards mine. I jump out of my car thinking he is ready to fight. I am mad and so ready to go.

He says you left a wallet on your bumper!!!
Sure enough my wallet is there.

I can be such an idiot .
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-20-13), Daydreamin22 (11-18-13), MX2012 (11-24-13), Nicksgonefishin (11-19-13), phantasm (11-19-13), Tulip7171 (11-27-13)
Old 11-19-13, 04:17 AM

Thanked 10,636 Times in 5,748 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

My brain
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Nicksgonefishin (11-21-13)
Old 11-19-13, 09:23 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,017 Times in 583 Posts
Asylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud of

Old 11-19-13, 09:40 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,909 Times in 13,070 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Fortuantely, being short, it never really occured to me to put something on the roof of the car!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Nicksgonefishin (11-21-13), someothertime (11-19-13)
Old 11-19-13, 10:10 PM

Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,126 Posts
phantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant future

LMAO I had an answer the moment I read this. how sad is that!

My most beloved stainless steel coffee mug.

I also left a slushy and when I stopped it burst open all over my windshield.

My purse, luckily it fell off right as I pulled out of my spot and I saw it.

There are no limits to what you can accomplish when you are suppose to be doing something else.
The Following User Says Thank You to phantasm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-13, 01:02 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,904 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Okay this isn't me but my bf left a quarter on the roof of his car and forgot about it....

He drove from Florida to Missouri and it was still there when he got there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
Nicksgonefishin (11-21-13), Tulip7171 (11-27-13)
Old 11-21-13, 09:59 AM

Thanked 29,878 Times in 13,794 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaVita View Post
Okay this isn't me but my bf left a quarter on the roof of his car and forgot about it....

He drove from Florida to Missouri and it was still there when he got there.
That's good driving!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-24-13), Corina86 (11-21-13), Nicksgonefishin (11-21-13)
Old 11-21-13, 11:11 AM
ADDvanced Member

PastelDreams is just really nicePastelDreams is just really nicePastelDreams is just really nicePastelDreams is just really nice

Owl scentsy wax burner.
“My brain had begun to endure its familiar siege: panic and dislocation, and a sense that my thought processes were being engulfed by a toxic and unnameable tide that obliterated any enjoyable response to the living world.”
― William Styron, Darkness Visible: A Memoir Of Madness

{ Dx: ADHD-I (9/3/13), GAD, Depression. }
{ Rx: Lexapro 20mg, Adderall XR/IR 20mg/10mg, Klonopin 1mg. }
{ Past RX: Strattera 36mg
}

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PastelDreams For This Useful Post:
MX2012 (11-24-13), Nicksgonefishin (11-21-13)
Old 11-21-13, 11:34 AM

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,352 Posts
Corina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina86 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing!

Ever!

That could never happen to me!

Because I can't focus enough to drive
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corina86 For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-24-13), Nicksgonefishin (11-21-13)