ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH ADD/ADHD > General Parenting Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Parenting Issues The purpose of this forum is to discuss general parenting issues related to children with AD/HD(ADD & ADHD)

Old 05-09-17, 03:38 AM

permen is on a distinguished road
present selections

My sister is going to hold a birthday party for her daughter (ADHD).
Of course, I'm invited.
I want to treat all kids equally. I don't want to let her feel she is different.
Is a stuffed bear suitable?

Last edited by namazu; 05-09-17 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: Removed link to commercial website. See ADDF guidelines: no spam.
Old 05-11-17, 01:43 PM
Forum Guru

Caco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud of
Re: present selections

I don't understand....what do you mean you want to treat all kids equally and you don't want to let her feel she is different.....don't all kids get presents at their birthday parties?
Old 05-18-17, 01:59 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,232 Times in 14,914 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Fidget cubes are all the rage now.

I carried a watermelon?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-17, 05:54 AM

Pihlaja is on a distinguished road

What does the kid like? How old is she? Does she play with stuffed toys? Does she have a lot of toys already? Does she like Legos?

Ice cream parlor vouchers have been very popular with various kids I know. For them it's something special. You could also give a coupon for a movie or some other age appropriate activity with you if you can do so. Giving your time can make a kid feel very special.