ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Aspergers/Autism Spectrum/PDD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-18, 05:26 AM
Jr Member

carrythestars is on a distinguished road
Smile Autism spectrum and gender dyphoria

Hi.
I was curious if anyone knows if gender dysphoria is common with people on the spectrum?
Thank you.
Old 10-22-18, 04:25 AM

Vrantic is on a distinguished road
Re: Autism spectrum and gender dyphoria

Hello Carrythestars,

Being on the spectrum myself im having diffculties with accepting people who changed gender or even just the theoretical thoughts of it. Its was hard for myself even accepting gay people but that i have mastered now.

I didnt want to hurt you or anything, just to give you my opinion as a 'sperg since you kinda asked for.

BUT
There was a documentary in german TV, where they documented a guy with aspergery on the extreme side of the spectrum. He sometime really liked to be a girl but his parents hated hin when he did so. If you asked me, there is no corelation with aspergers in this case.

The video can be found here if you are interessted. Sadly there is no subtitle to it but maybe you know someone that can tell you the documentary of just viewing it may help you?

Regards