ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Vyvanse
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)

Old 10-09-18, 07:27 PM

Jill22089 is on a distinguished road
Over focusing big time!

Do any of you get into a habit where you are fine but then something happens like maybe I don't know you lost something whatever it is you get hyper focused on that and it takes so much time and it kills you because it's taking time up other stuff you have to do how do you snap out of that
Old 10-10-18, 06:59 AM
ADDvanced Member

DanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to all
Re: Over focusing big time!

Mindfulness practice might help. Check out the How do you live in the moment? thread. Could help make you more aware of what's going on around you rather than the script in your head that's making you hyperfocus on something.

D.

Be yourself, and the rest will follow.

Breathing is not optional. - Dr. Raymond Wertheim

What do you care what other people think? - Arline Feynman, to her husband, American physicist Richard P. Feynman

D.
Old 10-11-18, 05:42 PM
ADDvanced Member

SashaBV will become famous soon enough

Don't you love it when someone tells you "Well, where did you see it last?" Ha! I don't know. I've become so paranoid about my purse that I think about it a LOT. Any time I'm in my car and can't see it, I get scared...where's my purse? Then I look in back of the seat and it's there! Same thing with my keys. I'm always checking where they are. A lifetime of training...long before I knew I had ADD I started this. But mostly I lose or misplace other things now.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-18, 06:02 PM
ADDvanced Member

DanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to all

I totally locked my keys in my Subaru the other day. I always knew it would happen one day, I'm just glad it happened in front of my house.

D.

Be yourself, and the rest will follow.

Breathing is not optional. - Dr. Raymond Wertheim

What do you care what other people think? - Arline Feynman, to her husband, American physicist Richard P. Feynman

D.
Old 10-11-18, 07:10 PM

Budkeiser is on a distinguished road

When someone asked where it was after I found it, I typically replied, “it was in the second to last place I looked“.
Old 10-12-18, 01:49 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,029 Times in 13,127 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - I had to go to this half day training session yesterday, and I was totally on schedule and then I just could not find the top I had planned to wear ( it goes with a long cardigan sweater that I decided looks "Professional"). so i left flustered and i had the power bank charging thing with me, but no cord because i didn't check my bag .