ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-18, 11:00 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,066 Times in 7,502 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat Wars!

That's one cool cat!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-03-18), Lunacie (10-02-18)
Old 10-02-18, 11:01 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

But not as cool as this fury potato piggy!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-02-18)
Old 10-02-18, 11:19 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,911 Times in 12,086 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Love the "cool" cat.

And that's a very cool piggy.

Meet a really cool bird ...

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-02-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-18, 11:38 PM

Now that's a bird who really likes to fly high...if you know what I'm saying!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 10-04-18, 12:12 PM

omg.

OMG OMG OMG!

...more guinea piggy!

Okay...
You can carry on now!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 10-05-18, 12:12 PM

You know...
I was thinking...
And this is pretty serious.
I was thinking...
"You know what this cat thread REALLY needs?"

MOAR GUINEA PIG NOSE!!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

lisariver (10-05-18)
Old 10-05-18, 03:03 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna be too cold for piggies to go outside and play soon,
so here's a guinea pig playing with a flock of butterflies ...

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-05-18), psychopathetic (10-05-18)
Old 10-06-18, 07:28 PM

This thread really stinks!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

lisariver (10-06-18)
Old 10-08-18, 05:30 AM

omg I can't handle it!
It's too much to take in!!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 10-10-18, 05:14 AM

Dear Mister Santy Claws

I is has been a vary gud boi dis year and...

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 10-10-18, 08:22 AM
ADDvanced Member

lisariver is a glorious beacon of lightlisariver is a glorious beacon of lightlisariver is a glorious beacon of lightlisariver is a glorious beacon of lightlisariver is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Dear Mister Santy Claws

I is has been a vary gud boi dis year and...

watching this and listening to a talk on depression at the same time, is really so absurd it and funny that i think it should be considered potential treatment. Thank you, psychopathetic

The Following User Says Thank You to lisariver For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-10-18)
Old 10-10-18, 01:35 PM

Wait a minute, I grew up with people saying "Easter Pig" ...
not "Christmas Piggie." Adorable piggie.

Reeces came and hung out on my bed for awhile yesterday.
Seemed to be enjoying himself for awhile.
I shared one of the Alpo dog treats with him.
He liked the crunch I think.

Then he crawled under the blanket.
They're nocturnal, you know.
But I enjoyed the company.

I would have taken a pic to share but, you know, new phone blues.

lisariver (10-12-18), psychopathetic (10-10-18)
Old 10-12-18, 02:59 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,269 Times in 14,935 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-12-18), psychopathetic (10-12-18)
Old 10-12-18, 03:04 AM

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

lisariver (10-12-18)
Old 10-12-18, 11:09 AM

lisariver (10-12-18), psychopathetic (10-12-18)