ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 08-14-17, 03:09 PM
Jr Member

Never ends is on a distinguished road
Re: Adderall and abilify

Got the second dose of adderall, didn't say what yet as it was too early to refill my Rx, so Thursday I'll find out what dose it will be.

They're still dead set on using the abilify so, I guess I'll just do without it and keep complaining until they change their mind.

Bookmarks