ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 06:52 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,812 Times in 12,482 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Much love to everyone!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Today), Lunacie (Today), peripatetic (Today), psychopathetic (Today), Unmanagable (Today)
Old Today, 06:54 PM

Thanked 26,812 Times in 12,482 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Uggh I hate being the first reply on a new page. It always makes me wonder if people are missing important posts from the previous page because my stupid post started a new page.

But then it depends on how many posts per page a user has set isn't it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (Today), peripatetic (Today)
Old Today, 06:55 PM

Thanked 30,137 Times in 13,512 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Uggh I hate being the first reply on a new page. It always makes me wonder if people are missing important posts from the previous page because my stupid post started a new page.

But then it depends on how many posts per page a user has set isn't it?

It does, because I'm forty per page and you're not starting a new one for me.

Since I was blathering on about my head being a mess for several posts, however, starting a new page isn't entirely bad from my perspective
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Today), psychopathetic (Today)
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 08:00 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,503 Times in 6,182 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Much love to everyone!!
I missed My Fuzz Fuzz while she slipped away for a short period! I hope that it was filled with some much needed sleep?! Or is the Little Miss Boss Of The House Fuzzball still not letting you sleep much?

(((Fuzzy-Fuzz-Fuzz)))

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Today), Lunacie (Today)
Old Today, 08:16 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,503 Times in 6,182 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Left a text msg with my old pill doc today (she gave me the okay to keep contact her this way, cause I get a bit nervous talking on phones sometimes)...am trying to set up a new appointment with her (stopped seeing her a few months ago). Was REALLY hoping to hear back from her today .

I'm having such a hard time lately getting up and moving. I'm so damned sluggish. I really miss having adderall or dex.

I also REALLY miss my mood stabilizer...the stuff that keeps me from hitting such lows like I do.

The biggest thing that gets me up and moving anymore is food. I don't have any groceries, so I've been doing way too much eating out...but I obsess on food...junk/fast food...and it's not good.

I guess I just wish I wasn't so sluggish. Right now I'd like to get up and go to the store to buy some groceries so I have stuff to eat at my apartment which will help me to stop eating some much fast food trash.

I wish my mom was here .
She was always cooking stuff. She was always taking me to the store. She always had groceries at her house...my dad hasn't don't any real grocery shopping in months.

/sigh.../sigh.../sigh...I'm sick of this motherless void.

I just wish I had the motivation atm to get up and go to the store. I wish I had adderall, or my mom, or...I don't know...a whack in the head with a baseball bat or something lol.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Today), Lunacie (Today)
Old Today, 08:58 PM

Thanked 23,237 Times in 10,733 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

(((Psycho))) I've been eating nothing but fast food for awhile and finally got
tired of it. My daughter and her boyfriend are trying to eat better, small meals
like Lean Cuisine. I've been trying as well ... but we all went out to eat twice
this week.

So I needed to go to the store yesterday but ... migraine. So I took some
Excedrin this morning and made myself go to the store. There were a couple
of electric shopping carts but none of them would run for me. Thankfully the
lady who was watching the self-checkout lanes was very helpful and soon I
was off and running. Sale on Marie Callender's entrees, maybe not low-calorie
but tasty enough I can stop and not want more muchies.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me