ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-18, 03:59 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,450 Times in 15,034 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

I use one kind of foundation. Its from a department store and I only buy makeup when its their free gift time. I thought I had it all planned out to buy the one thing and get the gift. Turns out I needed more to get the gift. What made me smile was the husband saying "you might as well get another thing you need and get the gift". it was super sweet.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (09-23-18), Little Missy (10-26-18), stef (09-23-18)
Old 09-23-18, 04:47 PM

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,983 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahah I love this thread it is cheering me up!!!

Missy thanks for asking that’s so sweet of you! Yes, Oliver is doing much much much better. It was pretty shocking when I picked him up after the surgery, he was sooo drugged up and confused, and he was trying to run around but he could hardly keep his balance. We had to be careful because I was afraid he would bump into something and hurt his mouth. And he kept pawing at his face and sticking his tongue out. But! I was wringing my hands a little bit when I got home, and boy set up a cushy space for him and put pillows all over everything and lay down on the floor with Oliver and held him and petted him hahaha and he calmed down. It was so freaking cute. Then Boy brought Oliver to the bed and I set up Netflix on the laptop and they watched Netflix together. It was ssooo cute because the anesthetic lowers the kitty’s body temp, and he was all snuggled up under the blanket, (which he never does), drugged out of his little mind and miserable, but he was like burying his head in Boy’s chest cuz Boy is like a furnace. So freaking precious.

I had to go to TX for my brother’s Air Force graduation, so Boy was on the hook to take care of Oliver, which he was nervous about haha but he did great. Oliver was sooooo hungry for the next week. Lots and lots of eating! So much better now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-23-18), psychopathetic (09-24-18), stef (09-23-18)
Old 09-24-18, 11:35 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,263 Times in 7,599 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

lol sometimes I talk too much on these forums >.<'

#Lonely! xP

I do a thing online where you can open virtual packs and collect virrtual 'cards'...pieces of art.
You get a free pack every hour.
They rank the sets you can collect from 'easy' to collect a full set of...all the way to the very top...'Near Impossible'.

There's one set in particular (The Gumpies lol) I've been trying to collect for over 2 years now. It's a 'near impossible' set.
Without paying money (which I refuse to do) you can only open 4 free packs of the set per day. Each pack only comes with 2 cards (though if you're lucky, sometimes it'll include a 3rd). There's different rarities of the cards...this set has 7 rarities...from common at the bottom, to chase rares at the top.
There's 7 chase rares in the set.
6 of those chases they've made unlimited...meaning that there's no limit to the amount of them people can collect.
The 7th chase though...there's only 100 virtual copies of it. Once all 100 of them get collected...that's it...no one can ever open it in a pack again.

And the tough thing is...is there's only a 1 in 120 (about once a month if you play daily) chance of a pack containing a chase...and even when you do open a chase...there's only 1 in 7 chances of it being the limited chase.

Like I said...I've spent over 2 years trying...it was frustrating.
And the people who had a copy would not respond to my offers to trade...I absolutely can not blame them.
Still...once ever couple of weeks I send random people trade offers for it...there's only 55'ish people who currently own a copy.
I sent a lady an offer randomly yesterday...I've sent her many offers over the months...but according to her profile, she hasn't been on the site in over a year.
But...she owns this card, and not only that...it's #1. I know she's likely never going to see my offers, and even if she did...there's NO way she'll give the card up...not only is it insanely hard to get...but I mean, she has #1 of the 100 copies...which is amazing!
But it only takes a minute to send an offer...and it's not like it hurts anything.

Well...it turns out she just so happened to log in this morning. She declined my trade.
Then she sent me a message.
"ill give you if for free. I stopped using this quite a while ago."

She then sent me her own trade request...wanting one of my commons I have dozens of copies of...
In return for her #1 of this card.

I mean...seriously?

lol I can't believe it!

I thanked her a ton...I can't thank her enough!

I'm always helping random people out in the game...sending out random people cards they need that I have multiples of...or I really like countering people's trade offers and giving them way more then they're asking for.
Just yesterday I helped a random guy complete an older set that's no longer available...I gave him something like 25 (limited) cards from the set I had spare copies of. He was thrilled .

I never expect anything in return...but I'm not gonna lie...I think karma just hit me today, and it feels good! lol

haha omg I talk too much.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by midnightstar; 09-24-18 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: see PM
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-18, 08:17 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,263 Times in 7,599 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Was a nice day.

I tossed and turned all night last night. Just couldn't get comfy and kept ripping my cpap mask off and woke up at like 2am with a horrible stomach ache.

Then my old lady friend calls me at around 7am...and I was up, but groggy and tired...and asked if I wanted to go shopping with her in a town 30 miles away.
No not really.
But I decided to anyhow! lol

It was great...we met up with another gal who use to be part of a group we attend...and it was just a lovely day.
Ran around walmart, then the dollar store, and then we went to a museum and spent about 2 hours there getting a guided tour.

Then we dropped the other gal off...and went to yet another gal's place (who's a current member of the group)...and man...it was just super nice. We sat around her kitchen table with her son (who's in high school) and just talked for a good hour or 2. And I'm often times anxious doing stuff like that...and worried about coming across as annoying, or cocky, or dumb, or on and on...
But heck no! Not a single bit of anxiety today! I ligit loved sitting there just chatting! I could've sat there all day.

Then me and my super rediculously...almost impossibly...old lady friend took the other gal and her son...dropped the son off at his dad's, and then I took old granny and the gal out to taco bell.

it was just a great day over all.

It ended up being about a 10 hour day for me...and though I did get tired (my morning dose of adderall started to wear off in the middle of the museum and I started to get bored, lethargic and grumpy...so I had to step away and sit down and take my afternoon dose).
But yeah...

Nice day

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-03-18), stef (10-04-18)
Old 10-26-18, 09:36 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,487 Times in 11,522 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG OMG OMG!!! Cindy two-shoes just fired up her car and has the cement block on the gas pedal already and it isn't even cold out yet

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (10-26-18)
Old 10-26-18, 09:38 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow129 View Post
Hahah I love this thread it is cheering me up!!!

Missy thanks for asking that’s so sweet of you! Yes, Oliver is doing much much much better. It was pretty shocking when I picked him up after the surgery, he was sooo drugged up and confused, and he was trying to run around but he could hardly keep his balance. We had to be careful because I was afraid he would bump into something and hurt his mouth. And he kept pawing at his face and sticking his tongue out. But! I was wringing my hands a little bit when I got home, and boy set up a cushy space for him and put pillows all over everything and lay down on the floor with Oliver and held him and petted him hahaha and he calmed down. It was so freaking cute. Then Boy brought Oliver to the bed and I set up Netflix on the laptop and they watched Netflix together. It was ssooo cute because the anesthetic lowers the kitty’s body temp, and he was all snuggled up under the blanket, (which he never does), drugged out of his little mind and miserable, but he was like burying his head in Boy’s chest cuz Boy is like a furnace. So freaking precious.

I had to go to TX for my brother’s Air Force graduation, so Boy was on the hook to take care of Oliver, which he was nervous about haha but he did great. Oliver was sooooo hungry for the next week. Lots and lots of eating! So much better now
Boy might be a keeper.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (10-26-18)
Old 10-29-18, 10:16 AM
Contributor

Vector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of light

Haha, Rihanna's ninja turtle Halloween costume.
Old 11-09-18, 01:48 PM

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,983 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Remembering that time when I had my PreK for a class and we were doing a little song at the beginning and I said to one of the girls, "don't forget to sing along!" and she looked at me kind of blankly and said "My pants are wet."

You have a point. I wouldn't wanna sing along either if my pants were wet.
The Following User Says Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-09-18)
Old 11-11-18, 07:24 AM
Mod-A-holic

sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Venus.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (11-11-18)
Old 11-12-18, 03:48 AM

Shockcar is on a distinguished road

I suck at cooking because I find it hard to stay by the food the whole time but I successfully made these Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies for a party I was invited to and everyone liked them.
Old 11-12-18, 05:15 AM
Mod-A-holic

There was supposed to be a picture of venus...I do not know what happened.

Commercial Photography

I carried a watermelon?
Rebelyell (11-12-18)
Old 11-12-18, 10:56 AM

There is a man who lives way down the hall from me. He has a son that lives somewhere else and he comes every morning at about 5am to have coffee with his dad and he has some developmental problems-I have no idea what but something is off, he is a very loud person, stomps down the hall and talks very loud, etc. No matter.

Anyhoo, I'm having coffee and Kennedy steps off the elevator proceeding to stomp his way down the hall like usual and suddenly I rip out with this break the sound barrier, grip the countertop and cross my legs sneeze. Kennedy barely misses a beat and continues on with his morning stomp and he yells back to me, "God bless you!"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (11-12-18), stef (11-12-18)
Old 11-12-18, 12:01 PM

Thanked 27,067 Times in 13,146 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I went to another "entrepeneur workshop" today. I took the wrong bus and was over 30 minutes late; but no one said anything and the guy next to me just passed over the sign-in sheet. Then another woman came in and said, "sorry I'm late, I got lost". and even though I had turned the sound off my phone, the google map chick kept repeating "you have arrived at your destination" until finally I closed the app.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (11-12-18), Little Missy (11-12-18), psychopathetic (11-12-18)
Old 11-12-18, 12:22 PM

Thanked 10,865 Times in 5,839 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I went 4 wheeling in a quarry w a bunch of co workers n their friends.sore as all hell today but I'd do it all over again today if I could.riding is the best therapy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (11-12-18), Little Missy (11-12-18), psychopathetic (11-12-18), stef (11-12-18)
Old 11-12-18, 03:20 PM
Mod-A-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I went 4 wheeling in a quarry w a bunch of co workers n their friends.sore as all hell today but I'd do it all over again today if I could.riding is the best therapy
As long as you wear a helmet I support you. As sexy as it looks with the wind whipping through your hair, brain damage an death looks worse.

I carried a watermelon?
psychopathetic (11-12-18)