ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-12, 06:39 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Thanked 1,265 Times in 617 Posts
grape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud of
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
My mom trying to convince me that ADHD is all imagined and that even if a psychiatrist diagnoses me with ADHD she still won't believe that I have it. It's all in the attitude and I just need to think positive and keep telling myself that I'm fine!!
Please spend some time here on RHW's thread "Dear Spouse or Partner of ADHD". The videos, start with Dr Barkley's first then move to the rest of them if you have time. They are well worth the time you will spend watching them.

Your mom needs a reality check, you need help not criticism and being pushed. You can tell her form all of us with adhd, when we are pushed most likely all they will get is us pushing back. Not trying harder like they want which is exactly what we can't do.

For me the best I can do right now is to hope that some day my close(family and friends) support group will be able to open there eyes to the light of day without there sunglasses.
The Following User Says Thank You to grape_ninja For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (03-19-12)
Old 03-17-12, 06:42 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

grape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud ofgrape_ninja has much to be proud of

Quote:
That wasn't really a proper response to this thread.

How about whats bugging me right now is """people wearing sunglasses"""!!!
Old 03-17-12, 10:28 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,302 Times in 3,471 Posts
silivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond repute

my chicken fingers that I got from papa johns didn't have any honey chipotle sauce on them and i am really sad. i really wanted the sauce. they taste nasty dry.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-12, 11:45 AM
ADDvanced Member

DeathMetal2000 is on a distinguished road

I know I needed to do something, but I forgot what it was.
Old 03-19-12, 12:38 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetal2000 View Post
I know I needed to do something, but I forgot what it was.
I find that if I can't remember what is was I was going to do I don't spend time thinking about it I move on to something I know needs to be done while I still have motivation.
Old 03-19-12, 12:55 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,221 Times in 5,355 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on a computer with a mouse with a scroll wheel. Apparently it's been a while since I've used one (my computer has a track pad), and I keep scrolling up when I want to scroll down and vice versa.
The Following User Says Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
TryingTracy (03-19-12)
Old 03-19-12, 08:10 PM

TryingTracy has a spectacular aura aboutTryingTracy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post
I'm on a computer with a mouse with a scroll wheel. Apparently it's been a while since I've used one (my computer has a track pad), and I keep scrolling up when I want to scroll down and vice versa.

ok i come in here to post because I'm totally ****** off and I read this and start laughing immediately. thanks TygerSan, I really needed that.
The Following User Says Thank You to TryingTracy For This Useful Post:
TygerSan (03-19-12)
Old 03-19-12, 08:38 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,723 Times in 1,614 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

junk.
Old 03-19-12, 08:41 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,723 Times in 1,614 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

overmedicated minds
Old 03-19-12, 09:08 PM
ADDvanced Member

DeathMetal2000 is on a distinguished road

My parents.
Old 03-19-12, 11:38 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 4,738 Times in 2,556 Posts
Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute

I now work full time, I'm taking 9 credit hours of all upper division classes, and I came home to a kid with a poopy diaper, no one has eaten dinner yet, and my house is a disaster. WTF, am I seriously supposed to still have all those responsibilities too? Has anyone heard of division of labor? Other than me no one in my house has.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
zannie (03-20-12)
Old 03-19-12, 11:52 PM
Contributor

mjoy79 has a spectacular aura aboutmjoy79 has a spectacular aura about

Men. Wondering why I even bother

RX: Vyvanese 20mg
The Following User Says Thank You to mjoy79 For This Useful Post:
Blueranne (03-19-12)
Old 03-20-12, 01:51 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,017 Times in 583 Posts
Asylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud ofAsylum has much to be proud of

I'm very worried and upset about my grandmother, I feel guilty because I can't look after her myself and I'm furious at my family for making it clear I would be on my own If she came to live with me. She's living in a disgusting situation and no-one gives a ****.
Old 03-20-12, 11:51 AM
Contributor

mjoy79 has a spectacular aura aboutmjoy79 has a spectacular aura about

wishing there was a way to speed up time so that it could be 5:00. All I want to do is go home and go to sleep. I hate being awake in this stupid world.

RX: Vyvanese 20mg
Old 03-20-12, 11:57 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,638 Times in 5,750 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

That im so exhausted and all i want to do is sleep and i dont know why or whats causing me to feel this way?
Closed Thread