ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,398 Times in 7,666 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christmas Home Tour (more to come!!)

Omg I love it! I'm so glad you shared it with us

Where did you get the figure on the horse? Never seen that before and it's really cool...

And my favorite part is absolutely the little fenced in frozen pond complete with the flickering campfire and big pretty tree!!
What a great idea about using one of those little electric tea lights as a campfire! I'm so going to do something similar, though I think I'll find some twigs to hot glue around it to make it look like logs burning.

Also really like the lights! I tried to put lights to my village once, and it just didn't work well at all lol. It would've taken too much effort for me to get it looking the way I wanted to look...haven't tried since.
I really REALLY like how some of your buildings are lit up from the inside...that's how I'd like to set my village up!!

Oh and do you have any more info about the building at the back with the flickering flame? It's so pretty!!

So pretty!!! So glad you made this video for us
So much fun!!

((((((((((((((Super Festive Sweets))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,370 Times in 13,993 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah your village is awesome!! I love all the details and I love the colourful lights!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,370 Times in 13,993 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

We definitely need more lights. The extremely sparse lights we put up on the tree outside the house have died for some reason and the ones inside the house you can't see at all from the outside. I'm just not getting the time to do it. Or the energy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 05:44 PM

Thanked 4,119 Times in 1,989 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm like 10 seconds into this and PSYCHO YOUR ACCENT IS SO CUTE.
Sorry but
<3 <3 <3
OK gonna finish watching now!!