ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-18, 03:32 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,587 Times in 13,340 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Wow, that's scary
It sounds like a scene from a movie. How crazy is it that things worked out in just the right ways where no one got hurt?

(((((((Mids)))))))
My adrenaline's still going about it, even though I've finished work and am trying to relax at home (evening)
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 11:44 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,087 Times in 7,513 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Well shoot...I have my landlord inspection of my apartment coming up on the 1st. He's way too nice to me...I know I'd pass that.

But now he just informed me that the government's coming in this year to do inspections as well...they come every so many years and pick random apartments to inpsect.
And they wont just gloss over things...there's 5 or 6 people who come in with a long checklist and they thoroughly go through each and every stupid item on the list.
My land lord said i I don't pass their inspection (if i get randomly chosen) it'd be out of his hands and he couldn't help me.

I've been offered help by some group members...and though I was very quick to turn it down...I may have to accept it whether I want to or not.

On the positive....
Damn it's going to be nice to start with a clean apartment again. I'm hoping some of my group members will hang out once in awhile and give me some incentive to keep it picked up.

It is seriously such a cool apartment...ESPECIALLY my kick *** living room lol...it's a shame I keep it so messy, and it's a shame I don't ever have anyone over.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 12:50 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

*comes over and helps psycho get rid of all the trash*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-21-18), psychopathetic (05-21-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-18, 01:10 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
*comes over and helps psycho get rid of all the trash*

(((Midsy)))

At this point it's not trash I need help with, but organizing stuff and wiping stuff down.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

midnightstar (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 01:36 PM

Quote:
(((Midsy)))

At this point it's not trash I need help with, but organizing stuff and wiping stuff down.

*puts everything in alphabetical order in psycho's house*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-21-18), psychopathetic (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 01:38 PM

Well shoot!
Now I can't find a damned thing!!

lol

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
FlipperTheWhale (05-21-18), midnightstar (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 02:37 PM

FlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the roughFlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the roughFlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the rough

I am going through this right now, except with a whole house and a yard. I was cursing my self out earlier. I go to fix something and I have to look everywhere for one tool.
I never found it, but did see what a mess everything is. I need to seriously downsize. I can't handle this myself. Ugh. Feel like a total loser today. I am taking a break, but will get back to my task in a moment. Vent over I was thinking I could just learn to live with this, but I need some new strategies.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlipperTheWhale For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-21-18), psychopathetic (05-21-18), stef (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 02:43 PM

(((((((Flipper)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

FlipperTheWhale (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 03:58 PM

FlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the roughFlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the roughFlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
(((((((Flipper)))))))

Thank you! I just wrapped up part one of my project. Not perfect, but better than before. Replacing a couple of screen sections on the porch. Had to remove and replace some water-damaged wood in addition. One more section, but need some more wood first.

I also purchased a 50 pack of giant garbage bags. I am going to try to fill a few a week for donations and/or trash.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlipperTheWhale For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-21-18), stef (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 05:05 PM

Thanked 34,031 Times in 15,408 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

the smell, the smell, the smell!!!

****, i can't stop smelling it despite all the meds i'm gobbling.

at least i'm pretty convinced it's not real. mostly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (05-21-18), psychopathetic (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 05:48 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,477 Times in 3,092 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
the smell, the smell, the smell!!!

****, i can't stop smelling it despite all the meds i'm gobbling.

at least i'm pretty convinced it's not real. mostly.

Peri, when you hold your nose, can you still smell it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (05-21-18), psychopathetic (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 05:53 PM

Thanked 34,031 Times in 15,408 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

that's a good question, fraser! i just tried holding my nose and i definitely still smell it.

i can't even tell you how many times i've changed my clothes, washed my clothes, showered...

it may all be in my head but it's driving me ******* bonkers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-18, 06:28 PM

Thanked 25,920 Times in 12,089 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
that's a good question, fraser! i just tried holding my nose and i definitely still smell it.

i can't even tell you how many times i've changed my clothes, washed my clothes, showered...

it may all be in my head but it's driving me ******* bonkers
I get that with some migraines, with others I can taste something that I can't
quite figure out. My daughter has the thing with smelling something stinky
being an aura before a migraine.

Migraines are neurological. There may be a neuro connection between our
experience and yours.

It's also possible it's an infection (sinus, tooth, even gut) that you're smelling
and it wouldn't matter if you held your nose because it's coming from inside.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-18, 06:37 PM

I'm having a difficult time here.

I want to make a totally stupid joke here...something like "sorry guys! forgot to put on deodorant this morning!"...but at the same time I don't want to just turn Per-Per's situation into a joke or anything...

So I'm going nuts! >.<'

P.S.
I may or may not have eaten too many burritos last night! Sorry guys!

I'M SORRY, I'M BURSTING AT THE SEAMS AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Fraser_0762 (05-21-18)
Old 05-21-18, 07:57 PM

Thanked 4,980 Times in 2,158 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if I have hay fever, a cold or a fibro flare. Either way I feel like crap. Wasn't sure about whether I was getting pre-warnings of a heart attack so I put the HR monitor on and all seems fine. Just have to rest today and use up more of my dwindling allowance of sick leave.
aeon (05-22-18), Fraser_0762 (05-21-18), psychopathetic (05-21-18)