ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Depression
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-19, 08:24 AM

Worriedoldie is a jewel in the roughWorriedoldie is a jewel in the roughWorriedoldie is a jewel in the rough
Symptoms on day 1 from anti dep??

Well, I landed in a deep hole recently after being fired from a 10 year employmeny over economic issues.... tore my safety net away in an instant.

So Ive been perscriped Brintellix 10mg, 1 a day.

Im just wondering if the sideeffects should show their ugly face already after one day. Day 1, 14 hours after the first pill or so, I experienced my first excertion headache.... it was violent. Wrapped my skull and ached my neck. It subsided a little when calmed down but I had this lingering small headache the rest of the day.

Day 2. Was in the supermarket shopping groceries for dinner. Had my son with me. We had just been out walking the woods for 1.5 hour, but only my hands were a bit cold.
At one point I have to stop and just stand there. A blanket of dizzyness and slight confusion washed over me and lasted a few minutes. Made it hard for me to concentrate on what I needed to buy for lasagna... ended up forgetting two things.
It then went away and the rest of the night was ok.
Also... a t the same moment my right hand felt colder and I had a sting or throb in the palm next to my thumb.
Old 02-11-19, 08:50 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,338 Times in 2,323 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Symptoms on day 1 from anti dep??

You've gotta give it time to adjust to them. All antidepressants make you feel like crap
Old Today, 03:24 PM

Worriedoldie is a jewel in the roughWorriedoldie is a jewel in the roughWorriedoldie is a jewel in the rough
Re: Symptoms on day 1 from anti dep??

Tudorose.... how right you were im about to take my 13th pill and already yesterday I began feeling like a veil had been lifted. Its weird... I mean... not bad, Im just surprised how the mind works (or doesnt ).

Its been a long time since Ive been able to focus this much, stay in control and be active instead of falling into a hole and feel bad and sorry about myself. I do have very slight headaches but they are less than on day 1 and 2. Also it does effect my libido slightly. Well, maybe thats just age

Anyways... keeping my hopes up that this will continue to be the right way.
Sponsored Links