ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Concerta
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Concerta (methylphenidate) Time released Ritalin - 10 hour long acting tablet.

Old 08-11-18, 03:59 PM
Jr Member

mets91428 is on a distinguished road
Concerta update!

It's now day four. Most of the side effects I previously mentioned are gone. Sometime around the fourth hour, I noticed a little dizziness and drowsiness, but that has gone away as I sit here typing this. Everyone now and then I get very light headaches, that's it.

Focus and concentration could be better, but I'll talk about that with the doctor soon enough. At this point, I doubt it'll improve much. Seems like the doc might have to do one more increase-- 72 MG. I've titrated up three times in about a month and a half: 18, 36, and now 54.

Wow, I'm lost for words for right now. Wish I stuck with this years and years ago.
Old 08-13-18, 07:15 PM

julitxx is on a distinguished road
Re: Concerta update!

Try the 72 mg that’s what I take and your sense of calm will come back! I experience different taste, do you! I honestly hope the 72mg helps you as it helps me. Coming down from it after 8-10 hrs I get irritable and wide awake I wonder if you have the same symptoms! I’m new to these forums and would like to chat about more this if you don’t mind!