ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Concerta
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Concerta (methylphenidate) Time released Ritalin - 10 hour long acting tablet.

Old 08-18-18, 04:21 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all
Re: Xenidate vs Concerta

It really annoys me , maybe Adderall , Dextroamphetamine, or even Desoxyn(Methamphetamine) will be better for us but we can never know if we dont move to a country where amphetamines are prescribed

I will sue them when i move to another country
Probably my doctor will be retired until that
Maybe i can make some money by getting compensation
Old 08-18-18, 04:42 PM

DarkMaGiicS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre22 View Post
It really annoys me , maybe Adderall , Dextroamphetamine, or even Desoxyn(Methamphetamine) will be better for us but we can never know if we dont move to a country where amphetamines are prescribed

I will sue them when i move to another country
Probably my doctor will be retired until that
Maybe i can make some money by getting compensation
Is it normal for me to not feel the proper effect at 90mg? I mean, 90mg is a high dose, Not saying it doesn't work but i would of thought i'd be happy with juat 54mg but i'm actually on 90mg and still not got a proper effect, i'm 5'7, 12 stone, age 20, Not sure if all that matters but very might well matter:/

Methylphenidate, Strattera, Elvanse is the only medication here avaliable in UK i believe.. i would love to try Adderall because there has been so much positive effects about it
Old 08-18-18, 04:49 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaGiicS View Post
Is it normal for me to not feel the proper effect at 90mg? I mean, 90mg is a high dose, Not saying it doesn't work but i would of thought i'd be happy with juat 54mg but i'm actually on 90mg and still not got a proper effect, i'm 5'7, 12 stone, age 20, Not sure if all that matters but very might well matter:/

Methylphenidate, Strattera, Elvanse is the only medication here avaliable in UK i believe.. i would love to try Adderall because there has been so much positive effects about it
My age is 23 , i will be 24 on november. I am 179-180cm
75 kg
I didnt convert British Units to SI units
I would love to try Dexedrine and Desoxyn

Here only methylphenidate and strattera

I converted now you are 170-171cm
I have heard of “pound” but never heard of stone measure
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-18, 05:20 PM

Quote:
My age is 23 , i will be 24 on november. I am 179-180cm
75 kg
I didnt convert British Units to SI units
I would love to try Dexedrine and Desoxyn

Here only methylphenidate and strattera

I converted now you are 170-171cm
I have heard of “pound” but never heard of stone measure
Could weight and age effect medication?
Old 08-18-18, 05:25 PM
Committee Member

Quote:
Could weight and age effect medication?
I am not sure about age but height and weight would be important to know while deciding dosage

Age has effect on liver metabolism
When u get old enough , doctors start prescribing minimal dose
On the example that i give, swimmimg pool’s regulator is mostly liver
Old 08-18-18, 05:32 PM
Committee Member

Do you smoke? It also affects liver metabolism, it’s enzymes
I smoke , not sure about ADHD medication but Smoking has an impact on SSRI anti-depressants’ efficiancy
Old 08-18-18, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Do you smoke? It also affects liver metabolism, it’s enzymes
I smoke , not sure about ADHD medication but Smoking has an impact on SSRI anti-depressants’ efficiancy
I smoke cigarettes, Don't really have a healthy diet either, My risperidone make's me eat JUNK! But i do exercise a lot.

If you was in me, Would you stick to the 90mg and see how things go, or request another medication?

One thing to add also, Before i started this dose, Before the 54mg i did abuse this medication, I was taking at least 200mg.. That's how bad my impulsive was, Not sure if that could have a effect on anything
Old 08-19-18, 05:01 AM
Committee Member

Quote:
I smoke cigarettes, Don't really have a healthy diet either, My risperidone make's me eat JUNK! But i do exercise a lot.

If you was in me, Would you stick to the 90mg and see how things go, or request another medication?

One thing to add also, Before i started this dose, Before the 54mg i did abuse this medication, I was taking at least 200mg.. That's how bad my impulsive was, Not sure if that could have a effect on anything
I would stick to 90 or 108 mg , never ever take a dosage higher than theuropatic limit , it may make you build tolerance against medication.

If you have some extra kilos , you should lose .

I m not sure , it is placebo or not

But i was 87-88kg 2-3 months ago , i lost 12-13 kg
It feels like medications efficiancy increased
Old 08-19-18, 07:55 AM
Committee Member

Quote:

I forgot to tell you about well-butrin but it is an anti depressant some people find it useful, i used to be taking in past. Maybe you can try wellbutrin&xenidate combo

Also i have another idea about amphetamines, easy to practice , no legal details
Maybe we can start a petition at change.org
We can unite all ADHD patients around the world who have no access to amphetamine medications
If we reach significant amount of people , we can send email to governmemts or international health organisations

Do you want to give it a try?
It is very easy thing to try, i think we should do something rather than dreaming of amphetamines
Old 08-20-18, 08:46 AM

Quote:
I would stick to 90 or 108 mg , never ever take a dosage higher than theuropatic limit , it may make you build tolerance against medication.

If you have some extra kilos , you should lose .

I m not sure , it is placebo or not

But i was 87-88kg 2-3 months ago , i lost 12-13 kg
It feels like medications efficiancy increased
How do i know if its a tolerance problem or not? How do i decreaae the tolerance?

Placebo?

And yeah i think we should get loads of people with adhd and put up a claim about it
Old 08-20-18, 09:46 AM
Committee Member

Quote:
How do i know if its a tolerance problem or not? How do i decreaae the tolerance?

Placebo?

And yeah i think we should get loads of people with adhd and put up a claim about it
Ok lets do it ,
Lets organise it quick,later we share link at forum good idea

Last edited by Emre22; 08-20-18 at 10:08 AM..
Old 08-20-18, 10:00 AM
Committee Member

Doing it here better idea, creating a petition wouldnt be hard i guess

Last edited by Emre22; 08-20-18 at 10:11 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
DarkMaGiicS (08-20-18)