ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-19, 04:25 PM

Darren101 is on a distinguished road
Can anyone help

Hi my name is Darren Iím new to forms and Iím dyslexic so I apologise for the way this is written Iím looking for anyone elseís experiences with severity of ADHD2 years ago stop drinking and taking illegal substances and have never been worse with anxiety depression physical symptoms burning skin numbness pins in needles anxiety to the point of agoraphobia Iíve tried nearly every antidepressants and antianxiety medication they all seem to make me feel worse I was wondering if anyone on here had a similar experience as my psychiatrist has just put me forward for ADHD testing but this can take a year Iíve tried the non-stimulant ADHD medication now they want to try me on ritilin I tried Street amphetamine and it did seem to alleviate a lot of the mental and some of the physical symptoms Iím just hoping someone on here could share any similar experiences and let me know