ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-19, 10:09 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,772 Times in 11,681 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
How can you give up that much hair during blizzards and arctic cold temps season? Brrrr!
Because I have an inordinately amount of hair! Hirsutism!

Warming up! 60's coming and the birds are singing like crazy in the morning now.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-17-19)
Old 03-15-19, 11:22 AM

Thanked 27,264 Times in 13,227 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Because I have an inordinately amount of hair! Hirsutism!

The struggle is real!
when my hair is getting too long in winter, it gets wrapped up in my scarf and then all messed up from the hood of my coat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-15-19), psychopathetic (03-17-19)
Old 03-15-19, 11:03 PM

Thanked 11,299 Times in 6,022 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight I had to go.to.the gasto Dr he asked how everything was n I told him ex n I broke up etc..he asked where was my muscle car ? I told him I was letting ex use it till she was able to get on her feet more etc.the nurse assistant kept saying how nice of a guy I was..I'm wondering if it was a compliment or a dig?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-17-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-19, 11:51 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,090 Times in 10,642 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Tonight I had to go.to.the gasto Dr he asked how everything was n I told him ex n I broke up etc..he asked where was my muscle car ? I told him I was letting ex use it till she was able to get on her feet more etc.the nurse assistant kept saying how nice of a guy I was..I'm wondering if it was a compliment or a dig?
Sounds like a compliment to me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (03-16-19), psychopathetic (03-17-19), Rebelyell (Today), stef (03-16-19)
Old 03-16-19, 10:05 AM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

She did seem sympathetic n real bout it.. I'm do screwed up w this nice guy bs.. after hearing nice guys finish last all the time by people it's like I feel like a f up and real failure as a person like there's something truly wrong w me for being decent. Human being
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday), namazu (03-16-19), psychopathetic (03-17-19)
Old 03-16-19, 01:47 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...I'm do screwed up w this nice guy bs.. after hearing nice guys finish last all the time by people...
For what it's worth, I think the claim that "nice guys finish last" is BS.
Which doesn't help you a the moment, but...I wouldn't stop trying to be a nice guy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday), midnightstar (03-16-19), psychopathetic (03-17-19), Rebelyell (03-16-19)
Old 03-18-19, 03:29 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,380 Times in 722 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I saw this in a blimey cow video and I made my own version of it, I think it's even funnier

Last edited by namazu; 03-18-19 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: fixed youTube link -- please be sure link starts with "http", not "https"
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM

Thanked 30,588 Times in 14,079 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course a compliment!! Being a nice guy is always (always!!) better than the alternative. Being nice includes (or should include) being nice to yourself so it doesn't mean being a push over if that is what you are worried about. Sometimes it's hard being nice to both yourself and others at the same time but except for that there is nothing wrong with being nice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday), Rebelyell (Today)
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM

Thanked 30,588 Times in 14,079 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She did seem sympathetic n real bout it.. I'm do screwed up w this nice guy bs.. after hearing nice guys finish last all the time by people it's like I feel like a f up and real failure as a person like there's something truly wrong w me for being decent. Human being
Nice guys don't finish last. At least not by virtue of being nice. I really wish people would stop peddling that nonsense. Don't listen to.them. being decent might not give you an advantage but then you can't be decent for the sake of an advantage. You are decent because that's what you are.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
daveddd (Yesterday), Little Missy (Yesterday), namazu (Yesterday), Rebelyell (Today), stef (Today)
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Thanked 21,772 Times in 11,681 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm no expert but I know that nice guys can finish first or last.

I would rather have the nice guy.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
daveddd (Yesterday), namazu (Yesterday), stef (Today)
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM

Thanked 11,395 Times in 5,567 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

so ive been having an interesting time

so I mentioned before im dating a married chick( though her and her husband want a divorce)

so st pattys day I went out with my wife(we re separated) and met my married girlfriend out

lol

complicated?
Little Missy (Today), midnightstar (Today), namazu (Yesterday), stef (Today)
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Dave, that sounds...potentially very awkward! Was it?

It's already the wee hours of the morning, and I need to trim the chicken so that I can take out the garbage before the sun comes up. And I still need to work out. (And I don't see a reasonable way to combine the two!) Poor planning, 1. Namazu, 0.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (Today), stef (Today)
Old Today, 06:07 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,383 Times in 13,822 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

s dave and namsy

*deals with namsy's chicken for her*
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

Old Today, 10:42 AM

Right fuzzy I'm decent because that's who I am not that I'm trying to have an advantage.im so so sick of the negativity.it just seems true people confuse decency n compassion for a weakness tho ... Thanks for the words of encouragement from everyone right now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (Today), stef (Today)