ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Careers/Job Impact
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Careers/Job Impact This forum is for adults to discuss how AD/HD affects work and career.

Old 06-11-18, 12:13 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,537 Times in 845 Posts
finallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond repute
I did not get fired

I did not get fired. Written warning for one and nothing (really) happened for the other. I think I didn't get in trouble for the one thing since they must've found other people who did the same thing so all of the nurses got a very short review of how to complete the task. Below are the other posts I've made about the situation.

A nurse who started a months after me just got a new job and put her two-weeks notice in. I have got to get a move on and get a new job!!

4/13/2018

http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...13&postcount=1

5/8/2018

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1994308postcount=1
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to finallyfound10 For This Useful Post:
namazu (06-11-18), stef (06-11-18), tudorose (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 12:36 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,351 Times in 781 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of
Re: I did not get fired

gratz!!

You still thinking about job hunting? -LN
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
finallyfound10 (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 01:08 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 11,839 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Whew, glad to hear that.

Good luck with the job search.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
finallyfound10 (06-11-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-18, 10:51 PM

Thanked 1,537 Times in 845 Posts
finallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
gratz!!

You still thinking about job hunting? -LN

Oh, yes!! I need to get out!
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.

Old 06-12-18, 08:47 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,351 Times in 781 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Gl -ln