ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-17, 08:11 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,438 Times in 6,001 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

3 long, hot and sticky days now without power!

Trying to sleep at night when it's 84 degrees sucks! I am dehydrated before I even get out of bed. Looks like another long, sweaty night ahead.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-13-17), anonymouslyadd (09-12-17), Little Missy (09-12-17), peripatetic (09-12-17), stef (09-13-17)
Old 09-12-17, 08:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,630 Times in 9,932 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
3 long, hot and sticky days now without power!

Trying to sleep at night when it's 84 degrees sucks! I am dehydrated before I even get out of bed. Looks like another long, sweaty night ahead.
I was reading the over-there news and it looks like a long one.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 08:53 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey405 View Post
"Is it beer o'clock?" is sadly what goes through my mind every day at work now. I love my job, it's just some of the people that work for me really suck.
so draining...SO draining...honestly, if I want anything done correctly I have to do it myself.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-13-17), Smokey405 (09-13-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-17, 12:04 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

What a waste and another expense. Have to throw out everything in the refrigerator and the freezer!
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
stef (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 12:50 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,837 Times in 10,869 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a waste and another expense. Have to throw out everything in the refrigerator and the freezer!
*sends Great Hound a cow so he has milk for his tea/coffee*
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 12:54 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
*sends Great Hound a cow so he has milk for his tea/coffee*
How about so I can have some steaks, ribs, hamburgers etc.

I already got warm milk in the refrigerator.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
stef (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 01:02 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,837 Times in 10,869 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about so I can have some steaks, ribs, hamburgers etc.

I already got warm milk in the refrigerator.
that works as well l)
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 01:19 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,328 Times in 702 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Is it wrong if a guy tells a girl upfront that he isn't interested in a relationship when she never even brought up the idea in the first place?
Kaia.S (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 02:02 AM

Kaia.S is a jewel in the roughKaia.S is a jewel in the roughKaia.S is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBrain View Post
Is it wrong if a guy tells a girl upfront that he isn't interested in a relationship when she never even brought up the idea in the first place?
Some might call that arrogance. I call it better be safe than sorry Reminds me of yesterday:

Is it wrong when a girl talks (a lot ) about sex with a man on a lunchdate, than feeling stupid (ego showing off ) after and having to explain that it wasn't a hint towards him (because it really wasn't)?
Old 09-13-17, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I was reading the over-there news and it looks like a long one.
Like you didn't already know. I woke up thinking this.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 06:50 AM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a glorious beacon of lightSmokey405 is a glorious beacon of lightSmokey405 is a glorious beacon of lightSmokey405 is a glorious beacon of lightSmokey405 is a glorious beacon of lightSmokey405 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
so draining...SO draining...honestly, if I want anything done correctly I have to do it myself.
Yeah that's how it usually is.
Little Missy (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 06:57 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,741 Times in 12,611 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey405 View Post
Yeah that's how it usually is.
I'm usually the one people say this about ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-13-17), Little Missy (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
i'm usually the one people say this about ...
not!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-13-17), stef (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 10:13 AM

Thanked 11,723 Times in 5,208 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Slow-moving morning and the latest PetSmart ad is stuck in my head.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (09-13-17), stef (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 10:50 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,328 Times in 702 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

What is it called when you have no problem sending a girl annoying emails, but you never want to actually talk to her by phone or in person... oh right, it called being a coward... go figure...
Emre22 (09-13-17), Kaia.S (09-13-17)