ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-18, 01:59 PM

PoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud of
Re: Your ADD moment for today

The evening before last, I went to get some fruit juice out of the refrigerator but it was on the shelf behind a gallon of milk. So, I took the milk out and set it on the floor, got the juice out and poured myself a glass and put the juice back into the refrigerator.

Then, the next morning when I opened the refrigerator, I noticed that we were out of milk. I told my partner that we needed to get more milk the next time we went to the grocery store and he said that he thought we still had at least a half a gallon. I then suddenly remembered taking the milk out the evening before when I was getting the juice and went back into the kitchen and there was the milk still sitting on the floor by the refrigerator where I had set it. It was spoiled of course and had to be thrown out.
Bart Simpson (to the tune of “I'm Popeye the Sailor Man”): “When I can’t stop my fiddlin’, I just takes me Ritalin, I’m poppin’ and sailin’, man!” (“Brother’s Little Helper,” Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)
Old 08-20-18, 02:43 AM
ADDvanced Member

Ronelh has disabled reputation
Re: Your ADD moment for today

Decided to make myself an egg sandwich for breakfast, so fried up a couple eggs, set them on a plate, and then sliced some bread. I then proceeded to forget all about the eggs, and reached for the peanut butter instead. I was going to complete it with jam, when I suddenly noticed the eggs sitting there on my plate. Oops. I didn’t want to slice more bread, so tried to scrape off the peanut butter. But I wasn’t totally successful, so I just had a peanut-butter-and-egg sandwich for breakfast. It actually wasn’t that bad.
Little Missy (08-20-18), namazu (08-20-18)