ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-18, 10:49 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,356 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
It totally sounds like the kind of thing I'd do but I'm not British

Strangely enough I guess I'm the product of a country where they'd never ever forget to do anything (and probably shoot you if you did) and a country where someone would nick the door to sell the wood and 10 years later nobody would have bothered to replace the door and the room would be closed with makeshift sheet metal
Not even looking at that "bait" let alone taking it.

I am curious, who would be more upset by my unintended mistake? You or a Brit? -LN

(JIC: I am clowning around.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-07-18)
Old 04-07-18, 11:49 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,052 Times in 12,626 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is so cool!! Does he sell it as well or make it just for himself? Does it taste like vodka (what do others say?)
It's mainly being sold in Kansas so far. But he's been doing his own marketing
as well as development, distilling and packaging so he's been quite busy.

Here's one review:
Quote:
Tim Kyle is making vodka out of milo, which some of his fans describe as “awesome water.”
His “Ornery Brother” brand is clear, smooth, slightly sweet with a burning kick and a hint of
anise in the aftertaste.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (04-07-18), psychopathetic (04-07-18)
Old 04-07-18, 11:55 AM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday April 7th, not totally unusual to have snow in Kansas at this time of
year, but hardly common. Maybe once every two decades we get snow in April.

So there's an inch or two of snow most places, the temperature is well below
freezing, and they've postponed the law enforcement parade this morning.

So there were lots of car crashes around the area in the early hours of morning,
including one death.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (04-07-18), psychopathetic (04-07-18), stef (04-07-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-18, 11:59 AM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

I quit Facebook a little over a month ago, and I couldn't be happier. Granted, I still laugh every time I get the urge to go on Facebook and post about how happy I am having left Facebook, but even that is beginning to go away. I find myself looking at my phone out of boredom far less often, I find myself reaching out to my friends and acquaintances through phone calls and in person much more than I used to, and have noticed an overall decrease in unneeded stress caused by reading up on people's drama and the like.

Definitely find myself surfing this forum far more often these days, but I was a message board junkie long before Facebook began its conquest of world domination, so I don't mind this one bit.
aeon (04-08-18), Fuzzy12 (04-07-18), PoppnNSailinMan (04-09-18), psychopathetic (04-07-18)
Old 04-07-18, 12:01 PM

Thanked 30,817 Times in 14,172 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
Not even looking at that "bait" let alone taking it.

I am curious, who would be more upset by my unintended mistake? You or a Brit? -LN

(JIC: I am clowning around.)
Huh bait?

Also: huh JIC?

Just in case??

I'm not upset at all so it has to be the Brit who'd be more upset
Old 04-07-18, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Saturday April 7th, not totally unusual to have snow in Kansas at this time of
year, but hardly common. Maybe once every two decades we get snow in April.

So there's an inch or two of snow most places, the temperature is well below
freezing, and they've postponed the law enforcement parade this morning.

So there were lots of car crashes around the area in the early hours of morning,
including one death.
Also, forgot to mention, there were three earthquakes about 100 miles south
of us early this morning, one strong enough to feel all the way up in Kansas City which is another 200 miles northeast of us.

The news is calling it "a snow-quake."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-07-18), stef (04-08-18)
Old 04-07-18, 01:43 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,356 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Huh bait?
Me guessing which country you are from and in-turn ******* others off.

Quote:
Also: huh JIC? Just in case??
Yupp. I really have to start writing them out......

Quote:
I'm not upset at all so it has to be the Brit who'd be more upset
Ahhhhh....easy going....no chip on shoulder......are you???

Sorry Fuzz, struck me as witty banter at the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
stef (04-08-18)
Old 04-07-18, 03:46 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
Me guessing which country you are from and in-turn ******* others off.

Yupp. I really have to start writing them out......

Ahhhhh....easy going....no chip on shoulder......are you???

Sorry Fuzz, struck me as witty banter at the time.
I love guessing games!! That's why I love your acronyms as well. Easy wins!!

Me chip on shoulder?? You won't find anyone as humble as me anywhere!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-07-18), stef (04-08-18)
Old 04-07-18, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
It's mainly being sold in Kansas so far. But he's been doing his own marketing
as well as development, distilling and packaging so he's been quite busy.

Here's one review:
That's amazing!! It sounds like so much fun too though I think starting any business is crazy difficult.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (04-07-18), psychopathetic (04-07-18)
Old 04-07-18, 10:34 PM

Thanked 11,400 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking about changing my beagle Rosco’s name to little boy blu. He just looks like a little boy blue
aeon (04-10-18), Little Missy (04-08-18), PoppnNSailinMan (04-09-18), psychopathetic (04-07-18)
Old 04-07-18, 11:32 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

So I've been wanting to get out my legos and play with them for months now. I'm not good at building legos without instructions, but I bought a big lego kit a year ago at an official lego store, and find it really fun.
Anyhow...I kept pushing it off. For months.
And it hasn't been "out of sight out of mind" either. My big box of legos has been next to my bed for months...everday I see the box. Everyday I think to myself how I'd like play.

So...I took my adderall today (my second day of being back on them).
lol...just spent about 3 hours playing and I loved every second!
I made a SUPER dorky yellow giraffe thingy with fangs for teeth and a saddle. lol it looks like something a 2 year old built haha, like I said, I'm no good! But it was fun! And it's got a certain charm to it! I like it!!

Then I decided to try to see if I could make a fish. But then I decided to make an aquarium with a fish in it!
This actually turned out really neat! I'm kinda proud of it!
It's really small...like 4 inches long, 2 inches deep, and maybe 3 inches tall.
Even so, it's got a super cute fish in there (I used string so he looks like he's floating/swimming hehe), some decorations (I even made it look like there's a castle decoration with the back wall) a bubble machine, a filter a lid, lights and even a little jar of fish food!
Okay, so you REALLY have to use your imagination to see all this stuff...but still, I'm happy I got so much into such a small build!
Plus the fish is super simple...but super cute!

lol
How fun! Been wanting this for months!
Thank you adderall!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
daveddd (04-08-18), Little Nut (04-08-18), Lunacie (04-07-18), PoppnNSailinMan (04-09-18), stef (04-08-18)
Old 04-07-18, 11:38 PM

Psycho, that's awesome. Is there enough room for your fish to have a buddy?

If you run out of ideas, there's always youtube.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
daveddd (04-08-18), psychopathetic (04-07-18), stef (04-08-18)
Old 04-10-18, 04:44 PM

Thanked 27,536 Times in 13,331 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

champions league quarterfinals:
OMG, ROME JUST ELIMINATED BARCELONA !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-10-18), psychopathetic (04-11-18)
Old 04-11-18, 10:02 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

What's your guy's opinions on bow ties?
I know absolutely NOTHING about fashion, and what's socially acceptable and what not.

I've never worn ties in my life. Though I've always wanted to. As a teen I thought I'd grow up to become a successful business man with a really nice suit and a tie and a cool briefcase haha.
That never quite worked out...and I've never really had a reason to wear ties as an adult. I don't dress fancy enough, and most my jobs I'd had weren't the kind where you needed to dress up that fancy.

But let's say I got a job working with some kids with disabilities...it'd be mainly a casual job...helping them with their personal needs and such...but do you think it'd be appropriate in such a job to wear a button up work shirt (not a dress shirt) and a bow tie? I'd wear a regular long tie, though I'd be afraid it getting in my way.

I personally love the way I look in a bow tie.

Also keep in mind though that I'm very large in the belly area lol. So...I don't know how much that factors in either.

I'm too embarrassed to wear ties atm...but I'd love to find a reason to start!

Thoughts?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (04-11-18), PoppnNSailinMan (04-11-18), stef (04-11-18)
Old 04-11-18, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
champions league quarterfinals:
OMG, ROME JUST ELIMINATED BARCELONA !!!
Are you one of them nutters who scream at their tv's and throw things while you watch sports? lol

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-11-18), stef (04-11-18)