ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Inattentive ADD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Inattentive ADD A forum set aside for the the discussion of inattention and inattentive ADD

Old 07-11-17, 04:06 PM

bholabhala is on a distinguished road
Re: brain fog? what is it like?

ok, i was able to control my ADD and Brain Fog. Here's the "secret" recipe

1- Get "PURE" Korean Panax ginseng. It would cost $120-150 for a small jar. Be very careful. There are 99% counterfeit products online. You wanna get the one that says "KGC Ginseng". Google it

2- Get Gingko Biloba. AGAIN.. lots of fake ones online. I get mine from Vita cost. They are good

Now, in the morning, drink ginseng tea with honey (PURE HONEY Please). Dont get the walmart one, with nothing but sugar. With that tea, take 1 cap of Biloba. In the afternoon, take one more cap of Biloba.

You will see the difference in 3 days
Old 07-11-17, 09:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,113 Times in 9,683 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholabhala View Post

1- Get "PURE" Korean Panax ginseng. It would cost $120-150 for a small jar. Be very careful. There are 99% counterfeit products online. You wanna get the one that says "KGC Ginseng". Google it

2- Get Gingko Biloba. AGAIN.. lots of fake ones online. I get mine from Vita cost. They are good

Now, in the morning, drink ginseng tea with honey (PURE HONEY Please). Dont get the walmart one, with nothing but sugar. With that tea, take 1 cap of Biloba. In the afternoon, take one more cap of Biloba.

where did you come up with that recipe?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 07-14-17, 07:30 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,325 Times in 12,768 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Its like being hit with a sledge hammer and still expected to function.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
kwalk (07-14-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-17, 06:52 PM
Jr Member

Hutchie0109 is on a distinguished road

I thought it was depression, then I understood what brain fog actually is , never made sense before as fog seems such a lame way of putting it, as you can still be functional in actual fog.
Old 07-14-17, 07:06 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,113 Times in 9,683 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Like traipsing the moors without a dog or a staff.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 07-16-17, 04:32 PM
Jr Member

Barbrady1 is on a distinguished road

I think I've been living with brain fog my entire life. I would do anything to think more lucidly.

Is there anything I can do to alleviate such brain fog?
Old 07-17-17, 07:46 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,325 Times in 12,768 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholabhala View Post

I am always a little skeptical when I cant find any or very many reviews or sites devoted to the science behind a supplement, good or bad. It has a ton of hits for its promotion but Google has been known for putting some results near the top for revenue.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
Old 07-18-17, 11:50 PM

Tonalic is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: brain fog? what is it like?

Hi everyone

I Think bf is like a video camera without a cassette tape lol.
You can see everything, but won't record nothing!
Horrible feeling I hate it 😣
Old 08-13-17, 05:23 AM
ADDvanced Member

Toss4n is a jewel in the roughToss4n is a jewel in the roughToss4n is a jewel in the rough

You know - every time life is bringing me down I revisit this forum to find support and understanding and this forum always delivers! Brain fog is the worst thing in the world and the reason why I am not achieving the things I would want to achieve as everything that should be easy becomes mt everest because you feel so detached.

It's always comforting to read about other people going through similar things to yourself as that way you can be sure you aren't just imagining things (doesn't feel like people close to me really get what I am going through which sucks so much sometimes).