ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Inattentive ADD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Inattentive ADD A forum set aside for the the discussion of inattention and inattentive ADD

Old 07-11-17, 04:06 PM

bholabhala is on a distinguished road
Re: brain fog? what is it like?

ok, i was able to control my ADD and Brain Fog. Here's the "secret" recipe

1- Get "PURE" Korean Panax ginseng. It would cost $120-150 for a small jar. Be very careful. There are 99% counterfeit products online. You wanna get the one that says "KGC Ginseng". Google it

2- Get Gingko Biloba. AGAIN.. lots of fake ones online. I get mine from Vita cost. They are good

Now, in the morning, drink ginseng tea with honey (PURE HONEY Please). Dont get the walmart one, with nothing but sugar. With that tea, take 1 cap of Biloba. In the afternoon, take one more cap of Biloba.

You will see the difference in 3 days
Old 07-11-17, 09:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,909 Times in 10,064 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholabhala View Post

1- Get "PURE" Korean Panax ginseng. It would cost $120-150 for a small jar. Be very careful. There are 99% counterfeit products online. You wanna get the one that says "KGC Ginseng". Google it

2- Get Gingko Biloba. AGAIN.. lots of fake ones online. I get mine from Vita cost. They are good

Now, in the morning, drink ginseng tea with honey (PURE HONEY Please). Dont get the walmart one, with nothing but sugar. With that tea, take 1 cap of Biloba. In the afternoon, take one more cap of Biloba.

where did you come up with that recipe?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 07-14-17, 07:30 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,922 Times in 13,087 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Its like being hit with a sledge hammer and still expected to function.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
kwalk (07-14-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-17, 06:52 PM

hutchie0109 is on a distinguished road

I thought it was depression, then I understood what brain fog actually is , never made sense before as fog seems such a lame way of putting it, as you can still be functional in actual fog.
Old 07-14-17, 07:06 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,909 Times in 10,064 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Like traipsing the moors without a dog or a staff.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 07-16-17, 04:32 PM

Barbrady1 is on a distinguished road

I think I've been living with brain fog my entire life. I would do anything to think more lucidly.

Is there anything I can do to alleviate such brain fog?
Old 07-17-17, 07:46 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,922 Times in 13,087 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholabhala View Post

I am always a little skeptical when I cant find any or very many reviews or sites devoted to the science behind a supplement, good or bad. It has a ton of hits for its promotion but Google has been known for putting some results near the top for revenue.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
Old 07-18-17, 11:50 PM

Tonalic is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: brain fog? what is it like?

Hi everyone

I Think bf is like a video camera without a cassette tape lol.
You can see everything, but won't record nothing!
Horrible feeling I hate it 😣
Old 08-13-17, 05:23 AM
ADDvanced Member

Toss4n is a jewel in the roughToss4n is a jewel in the roughToss4n is a jewel in the rough

You know - every time life is bringing me down I revisit this forum to find support and understanding and this forum always delivers! Brain fog is the worst thing in the world and the reason why I am not achieving the things I would want to achieve as everything that should be easy becomes mt everest because you feel so detached.

It's always comforting to read about other people going through similar things to yourself as that way you can be sure you aren't just imagining things (doesn't feel like people close to me really get what I am going through which sucks so much sometimes).
The Following User Says Thank You to Toss4n For This Useful Post:
br3akingchains (08-18-17)
Old 08-25-17, 02:34 PM
Jr Member

Jillybean is on a distinguished road

I think Fraser_0762 said it exactly how it makes me feel. Detached from the real world. I feel like I literally have my head stuck in a cloud. Its kind of like not being able to see good and having blurry vision but instead my brain is fuzzy. No energy usually accompanies mine as well. Oh, and btw I was not diagnosed with inattentive ADHD either, I am more classic.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jillybean For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (10-18-17)
Old 08-26-17, 03:06 AM
Jr Member

SashaBV is on a distinguished road

Brain fog...it's sort of like I'm only a little bit attached to the real world. Then I need to Keep It Simple Stupid and hope I can get by with what minimal functions I can still handle. I forgot to give DH a quilt last night, felt so embarrassed this morning when I realized that. He's disabled, poor thing, and dependent on me. And wouldn't you know it, I have a rash or something...too much itching, and it makes everything even worse. Will have a dermatology appoint next Tuesday and get checked for skin cancer.rt
Old 08-26-17, 04:47 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

TheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to behold

I just feel super exhausted and zoning out alot... oh super duper boredom as well just cant focus as much as i try. P.S midway i forget what this thread was about had to pause and scroll up haha
Old 08-28-17, 03:25 PM

NJEdis is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: brain fog? what is it like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plank80 View Post
I see a lot of ADHD inattentives talk about having brain fog but what does that feel like? Is it like when you wake up after a night on the drink and your still drunk but the hangover hasn't kicked in yet? Just curious.
It's not like being drunk. When I am drunk I can still think clearly, it's just that my actions don't match my intentions (ie- intending to walk a straight line, but stumbling the whole way). Instead it's more like fog itself. If you've ever walked or driven in fog, you know that you can't really see through it. Sometimes you can see basic shapes, but it's hard to make them out. It's like that.

Have you ever had a headache that rendered you unable to think at all? It's kind of like that. It's not a drunk feeling, but more of a cloudy feeling. It's like you go to talk to someone and they ask you a question, but you can't remember anything that you should've said. You can't remember whatever you wanted to say, you can't even think on the fly to come up with something else. If you try to perform basic functions sometimes you can't even remember how to do so. It's confusing and frustrating.

Like if you're planning to brush the dog, you go to get the dog brush and you get to the spot it should be and then you wonder what you're doing there. You know you went to get something but you can't remember what it is or why you needed it. Alternatively, you might brush your own hair with the dog brush or brush the dog with your hairbrush. It's just a big confusing sense of fogginess....

I don't know if that explanation made it any easier to understand, but I tried. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to NJEdis For This Useful Post:
Jillybean (09-01-17)
Old 10-18-17, 03:46 AM

Barbrady1 is on a distinguished road

I have spent the best part of my life in this state, and I believe it's why I was initially diagnosed with depression and depersonalisation.

Ritalin briefly gave me a glimpse of what it's like to have a fairly clear mind, but the fog appears to have reappeared because my mind is a disorganised mess
...again. I can't seem to take in or remember what people are saying and I am very 'spaced out' as per usual.

It's quite alarming because I cannot fathom how anyone can employ someone who is essentially living in conscious coma. I hate being stuck in a never-ending daydream.