ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-17, 05:20 PM
Contributor

julialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud of
Don't forget to file your taxes!!

Turbo Tax will let you do your taxes for free!!! Until March 16. then you'll have to pay for the services.

also there's an app for your smartphone if u have one, and it lets you take pictures of the form so you dont have to type it all

i just learned this today when i decided to be extra productive and get this done before i forget about it again and i want to make sure others don't have to pay to have taxes done or get hunted down by the IRS

the only thing that gets me to take care of taxes sooner than later is because, since i'm still a student and i don't need to claim anything like a dependent or whatever (because I'M the dependent still!), it's basically a time when it feels like i'm getting free money (except for the fact that i earned it! ugh!) at least, that's what has happened the past couple years that i've had part-time jobs. the Adult World is still very new to me.

-neutral milk hotel
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to julialouise For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-14-17), Jenn1202 (03-15-17), Little Missy (03-14-17), Luvmybully (03-14-17), stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-14-17, 05:46 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,619 Times in 5,595 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Don't forget to file your taxes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julialouise View Post
the Adult World is still very new to me.
That’s OK, I am 47, and that is still true for me.

And thanks for the reminder.

Cheers,
Ian
julialouise (03-14-17), Little Missy (03-14-17), Luvmybully (03-14-17), stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-14-17, 07:13 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Traveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
That’s OK, I am 47, and that is still true for me.

And thanks for the reminder.

Cheers,
Ian
I'm 57 and I still haven't grown-up.

I don't pay attention during conversations. Not even when I talk to myself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Traveler5 For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-14-17), julialouise (03-15-17), Little Missy (03-14-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-17, 10:55 AM
Contributor

julialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler5 View Post
I'm 57 and I still haven't grown-up.
last night i watched a video tape of some powerpuff girls episodes and then the cartoon Atlantis movie. both were great

-neutral milk hotel
The Following User Says Thank You to julialouise For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-15-17)
Old 03-15-17, 11:51 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,619 Times in 5,595 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by julialouise View Post
powerpuff girls
❤ ❤ ❤
julialouise (03-15-17)