ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Other Co-Existing Conditions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-18, 12:32 PM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of light
WRAP plan!

If you have a coexisting condition, if this condition sometimes makes a serious impact on your life, then you need a Wellness Recovery Action Plan. Be smart, like General Cat Tso!* BEFORE you begin having problems, have a list of therapists, psy docs, and M.D.s. If you might be hampered, arrange transportation, people to check in on you etc...

If you might be hospitalized, who will take care of your dependents? WRITE IT DOWN. Make arrangements. When things go back to normal you take control.

*General Cat Tso lived in the Yowl period.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
LyrinMeow (05-07-18), midnightstar (05-05-18), namazu (05-05-18), peripatetic (05-05-18), psychopathetic (05-05-18)
Old 05-05-18, 04:19 PM

Thanked 34,031 Times in 15,408 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WRAP plan!

that's sound advice, for sure. i'm fortunate that my partner just steps in when i get hospitalised, but i know that's not how it works for everyone. be well. x
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (05-05-18), namazu (05-05-18), psychopathetic (05-05-18)