ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-17, 06:26 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,587 Times in 9,908 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

pretty, pretty warm out 98

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-16-17)
Old 07-16-17, 07:30 PM

Thanked 11,672 Times in 5,184 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

My Sweetie isn't here.

She will be.

But not right now.

Cheers,
Ian
Old 07-16-17, 07:52 PM

Thanked 4,214 Times in 2,398 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Persistent compliment givers always make me a little suspicious.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-16-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-17, 09:50 PM

Thanked 11,672 Times in 5,184 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

After a couple of hours, I went to vape using the Vandy Vape Kylin...

And because of a lack of any (recent) vacuum in the chamber, the capillary action of the wicking stopped, and there was reverse flow of the juice out of the coils.

Which resulted in a huff of burning cotton. Yuck! Bleargh!

So I opened the juice flow control fully, hoping it does not happen again.

Using a tank atomizer is a more complex setup than using a dripping atomizer, and presents additional challenges and opportunities for mishaps. I guess that's the price paid for would-be convenience.

Cheers,
Ian
Old 07-16-17, 10:45 PM

eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Finished the work. A little depressed. So bored can't do anything 100% right. Oh well. No one will notice.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (07-17-17)
Old 07-17-17, 03:37 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,637 Times in 6,233 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclectic beagle View Post
Finished the work. A little depressed. So bored can't do anything 100% right. Oh well. No one will notice.

(((((((Beags)))))))

You should totally get yourself some legos lol. You could do a themed set, but lately I've been enjoying just making random things out of a big classic collection I picked up at a recent mall trip.

Just a random idea.
Boredom destroys me.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (07-17-17)
Old 07-17-17, 06:08 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

There had better be some dogs there today.

I have not figured out the 'or else' part yet.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-17-17)
Old 07-17-17, 08:36 AM

yeah, hitting the 6 weeks mark with The Hand. I highly doubt I'll be doing anything intricate or even normal with it anytime soon. Ortho must have aced Reticence 404.

Funny, my brother told me I was just going to have to be patient. Right after he kvetched endlessly about all of the construction errors that have not been addressed or fixed in the home he's having built.

He didn't like it when I mentioned he may also need to patient.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-17-17), eclectic beagle (07-17-17), Lunacie (07-17-17), stef (07-18-17)
Old 07-17-17, 11:31 PM

Thanked 3,913 Times in 1,916 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Uugh sad still. Tryin' to focus on other things though.

Need to get these people out of my life and KEEP THEM THERE.

Ex Ced sent email to big group of friends (he included me! that's nice ) with pictures of him and his girlfriend and their new house and it all looks so NORMAL. I mean, well, relatively normal, they're not like the most standard people ever but, like, 2 people getting along, working together, enjoying each other's company and building a home together. Oh my god. Also spent a little time with Mr. Sax and his girlfriend, [she is a magical fairy nature angel thing, haha I can't really believe she's real, she knows how to do so many cool things] they are long distance, they get along really well together, super cute and loving, and make time to make it work, you know? And then also my friend from college and her now-husband, spent time with them recently too, at a gig, and there was a person there who was super rude to her, and husband like, SAT with her and was sympathetic! Like, wow, my significant other needs my support, ok, I'll be supportive. Or, we have this challenge, but we'll get through it together. It looks so simple when they do it.

Anyways. I did some more drawing today, organizational calendar stuff, emails, working on writing out/organizing charts for me 'n Mr Sax. That's all a good time investment.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-18-17), Little Missy (07-18-17), midnightstar (07-18-17), Smokey405 (07-18-17), stef (07-18-17), Vector (07-18-17)
Old 07-18-17, 09:05 AM

I need to get schmanced but I'm brain fogged with hyperfocus.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-18-17), Smokey405 (07-18-17), stef (07-18-17)
Old 07-18-17, 11:52 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,720 Times in 12,603 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
yeah, hitting the 6 weeks mark with The Hand.
Again, you use my mom's language.
several years ago she got this rash on her leg, and subsequently referred to it in emails as "The Leg".
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-18-17), Little Missy (07-18-17), psychopathetic (07-18-17), Smokey405 (07-19-17), TurtleBrain (07-18-17)
Old 07-18-17, 04:30 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,720 Times in 12,603 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

...and I got home super late because of some train problem, went to a different station and waited 25 mn
and at it was 89 F outside. at NINE PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-18-17), Little Missy (07-18-17), Lunacie (07-18-17)
Old 07-18-17, 09:13 PM

Not very productive b/c dwelling on a perceived mistake seems better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-19-17), psychopathetic (07-18-17), stef (07-19-17)
Old 07-18-17, 09:20 PM

Thanked 23,512 Times in 10,866 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I had a good week or two sans status migrainus ... but it's back.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-19-17), psychopathetic (07-18-17), stef (07-19-17)
Old 07-19-17, 12:50 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,637 Times in 6,233 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to scream/yell as loud as I can. Physically and emotionally.

I want to break down and physically cry.

I'd like to spend an entire evening curled up in a ball in the center of my floor.

Spend the rest of the night in a nice warm bath.

But first...I'd really just like to scream.
But I'm too scared.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-19-17), Lunacie (07-19-17)
Closed Thread