ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Sleeping
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-18, 12:55 PM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Which sleep medication works for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I take abilify and it doesnt make me sleepy. I take it in the morning. I used to take sonata- a short acting medication that helps you get to sleep or if you wake up and cant get back to sleep but its in the sedative/hypno category so it affected my memory. I made the mistake of taking it long term and I do not recommend it.
Iím happy I saw this. Iím on sonata now short term, been using it only for a few days so far and no noticeable side effects. Iíll make sure not to use it long term or use it very intermittently if I use it longer or something.

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
Old 08-15-18, 01:04 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all
Re: Which sleep medication works for you?

Desyrel 100mg Trazadone
Ramelda 8mg Ramelteon (Turkish version of Rozerem)
I use these ones daily , if i really need sleep asap , i add 2.5-0.525mg Ativan Lorazepam

When my doctor realized , Z-drugs(Imovane,Ambien etc) are not much effective for me
He presc. Ativan
I checked benzodiazepine table and Z-Drugs are not equal to small dose of benzodiazepines
Like 10mg of Diazem , but 1mg of Ativan is equal to 10mg diazem
So when i take 2.5 mg Ativan , it knocks me out pretty strongly