ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-20, 06:14 PM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
could any of you help me interpret the inner image.

so for the longest time the therapist I go to has said "look inwards, the answers are in there" or, in here, not meaning the website but my personal inward stuff.

I've got an inner notebook which is a lot like the monitor we all use I can do math and even right in my head with, and damn it's difficult explaining the inner notebook when I'm writing at the same time, heh, I just did a math formula in my head. inner pinned memories, memories I can always bring into consciousness that are special for me.

however, there is a new inner thing I'm not sure of exactly, and an old inner image I believe is refereed to as the ego ideal I have never actually articulated to anybody.

the old inner image is a man right in front of me (well, in my mind) with a starry backdrop, when I get better at drawing I'll draw the image.

the other image, the newer image, is a blue ehh, internal page, on the page, and again it's so difficult to explain such things while I'm typing, is an image I can imaginativly manipulate of an engine, I see the lines and shapes of what looks like an engine, heh, I can even texture the image in my mind.

any you people have any thoughts about these internal images of mine?