ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > United States Referrals > United States - Southern U.S. > West Virginia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-11, 09:46 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,723 Times in 1,614 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roll Call - West Virginia Attention Deficit Disorder

That is true. The hills are crazy. Sooo pretty though. I remember the fb group all my friends were in "I got 99 problems and 87 of them are the steps in front of the life sciences building." High Street is also pretty notorious.
Sure you noticed that I just bombarded the forum with wv threads. haha, just trying to update the info for this place!
The Following User Says Thank You to tired1823 For This Useful Post:
Offle (04-13-11)
Old 04-13-11, 09:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,437 Times in 6,063 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

TIme to put down the candy,pull up the boot straps and get to stepping missy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Offle (04-13-11), tired1823 (04-13-11)
Old 04-13-11, 10:01 PM
Banned

tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

Gotta do what ya gotta do. probably good for us anyway!! You could definitely tear it up on our trails Rebelyell!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-11, 10:04 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,243 Times in 699 Posts
Offle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliee View Post
That is true. The hills are crazy. Sooo pretty though. I remember the fb group all my friends were in "I got 99 problems and 87 of them are the steps in front of the life sciences building."
That's the greatest thing I've ever heard. I think I'm making that my new motto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
TIme to put down the candy,pull up the boot straps and get to stepping missy
I do every day. There's a reason I've lost twenty pounds since I came to this school and god knows it's not my eating habits. It's all the walking and the hills. I never thought my sweetest dreams would be about cars but now they are. Cars and not having to pay for laundry.

I will say that the sledding is amazing around here though.

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
-- Vincent Van Gogh
The Following User Says Thank You to Offle For This Useful Post:
tired1823 (04-13-11)
Old 04-13-11, 10:05 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I stayed in wv w bro on way home from my aunt an cousins coming home from South carolina for thanksgiving this past year.It was a holiday inn off of I81.it looks like its gotten built up everytime I pass thru the areas down there.I was only joking offle Im the biggest candy and cookie head there is,and of course im out of shape and it sucks when I do something and Im huffing an puffing for nothing and then I ahve to get my balls busted by my co workers for being soft.Called out on being SOFT!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Offle (04-13-11), tired1823 (04-13-11)
Old 04-13-11, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offle View Post
That's the greatest thing I've ever heard. I think I'm making that my new motto.
hahaha great! I tried to look up the exact amount of steps but I couldn't find it. might be 90 something actually. But I'm sure you could just count them next time you have to walk up them! That's really crazy about the 20 lbs, though. haha, I'm sure it's not the eating habits. D.P. Dough and Mountain Layer along with a gallon of beer are not condusive to this, as proven by the guys I went to high school with.
Old 04-13-11, 10:24 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Offle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliee View Post
hahaha great! I tried to look up the exact amount of steps but I couldn't.. it might be 87 actually! But I'm sure you could just count them tomorrow or something. That's really good about the 20 lbs. haha, I'm sure it's not the eating habits. D.P. Dough and Mountain Layer along with a gallon of beer are not condusive to this, as proven by the guys I went to high school with!
You should see Sandwich U. That place specializes in food that will kill you. All their sandwiches come with things like chicken tenders, poppers, mozzarella sticks, french fries, and onion rings on the actual sub. I thought about getting one just to say I had one, but I felt like I was robbing a stoner of their dinner.

And according to the little map booklet I got there are 87 stairs. I've actually taken the bus before just to avoid those stairs in the winter. Those things are deadly when they're icy.

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
-- Vincent Van Gogh
Old 04-13-11, 10:32 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I stayed in wv w bro on way home from my aunt an cousins coming home from South carolina for thanksgiving this past year.It was a holiday inn off of I81.it looks like its gotten built up everytime I pass thru the areas down there.I was only joking offle Im the biggest candy and cookie head there is,and of course im out of shape and it sucks when I do something and Im huffing an puffing for nothing and then I ahve to get my balls busted by my co workers for being soft.Called out on being SOFT!
Hey, I'm from South Carolina! I was born in Myrtle Beach to be exact, but I lived a couple of years in Charleston SC too. Myrtle beach has the greatest mini-golf in America. I moved to WV when I was 8.

I knew you were joking. I meant to put a smiley face in there but I forgot to.

-- Vincent Van Gogh
Old 04-13-11, 11:02 PM

Parents use to rent a condo down there in myrtle beach for 2 weeks then it was off to my godmoms house in columbia.I like charleston but its mega bucks to live there$$$ Alot of it is old money and the way the guide put it,keep the riff rafff out.If I lose my job I might move to SC WV or if I have my way Costa rica or philipines
Old 04-13-11, 11:04 PM
Banned

yikes, haha I can see why you felt that way about Sandwhich U. I'd never heard of it but looked up the menu. That's the type of drunk food that only sober people could manage to put together. The fat mojo sounds like the worst! I'd also be interested to know who would go there and get the double veggie burger. I'll admit I am kind of hungry now, though. haha, i'll take the chicken finger sandwhich, thanks!
Old 05-22-14, 02:08 PM

elle lunette is on a distinguished road

I'm new here, live in Huntington. Finding treatment has proved to be incredibly difficult- so much addiction in the area makes providers afraid to prescribe stimulants. I've been stable on the same meds for many years, moved here from Seattle for a job. Every single month it's like pulling teeth to get my prescription. Last month my doctor fired me because I was causing such a stink with the front office. Argh! I never knew places like this existed.
The Following User Says Thank You to elle lunette For This Useful Post:
Daydreamin22 (08-21-15)
Old 12-03-15, 09:50 PM
Jr Member

Roxx1980 has disabled reputation

Hello, all! I live in Wood County and am new to the area. It is very scenic, and would love to find some good hiking trails!
Roxx
35y/o
Diagnosed with ADHD at age 7 with Seizure Disorder by Neuro