ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Strattera
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Strattera (Atomoxetine HCI)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-17, 04:59 PM

MBY1955 is on a distinguished road
Generic Strattera

My college age daughter has been on Strattera for years and has had great results. The last time her script was filled, the generic version came in the mail. I researched the ingredients and thought it looked ok. I take all generic meds, so thought she could try this new version. Its ATOMOXETINE, and she takes 2 25MG daily, that is how she has taken her Strattera for years. We didn't ask for the generic, it just came in the mail. This generic version is not working for her. She isn't able to focus well, doesn't feel the same and has trouble getting her thoughts together when speaking. Not sure what is going on. Wondering if anyone else has tried this generic version and had issues. I am now working with her Doc., the pharmacy and insurance company to get the script changed back to the original version. She is a straight A student just starting her sophomore year in college. She's been on it @ 2 weeks and really noticed a difference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBY1955 For This Useful Post:
finallyfound10 (10-12-17), namazu (10-12-17)