ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-18, 12:46 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are you listening to? Part IV

Old 01-06-18, 12:52 AM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, you know it’s up to you
Sugar think what we could do
Can I have a question
I’ll make you smile, smile, smile, smile, smile

Sugar sugar you’re up to my lips
Licking over everything I miss
And I got no reason
Just a slow, slow, slow, slow, suck

Feeling bad, feeling good
Feeling like I never could
Lick, lick, lick and suck, suck, suck
I want it slow, slow, slow, slow

Sugar sugar you’re up to my lips
Place my head upon your hips
And I got no reason
You make me smile, smile, smile, smile

Well what the hell, we (we’re) all the same
You got what I need, so don’t play no games
Sugar think what we could do
I’ll make you smile, smile, smile, smile through

Got the rush I don’t feel no shame
On top of me you (know) while I don’t know your name
And we got no reason
Just a slow, slow, slow, slow, suck
Old 01-06-18, 12:59 AM

Cupid come from coffee cup
Sickly heavy heart
Semi-set adrift in your
Lifted sugar eye
Come back down I’m waiting here
And lick me with your fire
Connected silver tounges
Our lips beside

Everytime I look at you
Pins me to the ground
Mirror me your memories please
And let me help you down
Swallow me into your bed
With glimpses of your thighs
Forget your vanity
Come cupid come
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-18, 01:13 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:16 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:21 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:23 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:28 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:33 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:43 AM

She bathes me in sweetness I cannot reveal
For sharing dreams I need my woman
This humble expression meagerly dressed
My eyes so mean it has no meaning

But jealous night and all her secret chords
I must be deaf on the telephone I need my love to translate

I play the piano no more running honey
This time to the sky I’ll sing if clouds don't hear me
To the sun I’ll cry and even if I’m blinded
I’ll try moon gazer because with you I’m stronger
Arc of a diver effortlessly, my mind in sky and when I wake up
Daytime and nighttime I feel you near
Warm water breathing she helps me here

This time to the sky I’ll sing if clouds don’t hear me
To the sun I’ll cry and even if I’m blinded
I’ll try moon gazer because with you I’m stronger

Lean streaky music spawned on the streets I hear it but with you I had to go
’Cause my rock ‘n’ roll is putting on weight and the beat it goes on
Arc of a diver effortlessly, my mind in sky and when I wake up
Daytime and nighttime I feel you near
Warm water breathing she helps me here

With you my love we’re going to raid the future
With you my love we’re going to stick up the past
We’ll hold today to ransom ’til our quartz clock stop until yesterday
Old 01-06-18, 01:45 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:48 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:52 AM

Old 01-06-18, 01:57 AM

Old 01-06-18, 02:09 AM