ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-18, 01:44 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,277 Times in 7,102 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

I've been lucky in the last year not to have to make any important calls like that.
I've never had to...always had my mom. She was always so willing to take care of stuff like that for me!

...okay, this is going to sound corny maybe, but that's okay...

I love that your daughter has such a kick *** mom.

(((((((Wonder Sweets)))))))

Will you make my calls for me too!?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 04:56 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Life freaking sucks off of meds.

Anyone else feel the same way?

It's very clear when I come down in the evenings. I get tired and am often moody and I become withdrawn.
M
Same in the mornings. And I'm very sluggish and life just feels heavier.

Adderall also happens to work like an anti-depressant for me as well (which makes sense).

...I don't know. I'm just complaining to complain I guess. I don't like being so dependent on my meds, but damn I feel SO much better while they're working. It's day and night. Life sucks off of my Adderall.

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-11-18), Lunacie (06-11-18), stef (06-12-18)
Old 06-11-18, 05:01 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,472 Times in 13,583 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Life freaking sucks off of meds.

Anyone else feel the same way?

It's very clear when I come down in the evenings. I get tired and am often moody and I become withdrawn.
M
Same in the mornings. And I'm very sluggish and life just feels heavier.

Adderall also happens to work like an anti-depressant for me as well (which makes sense).

...I don't know. I'm just complaining to complain I guess. I don't like being so dependent on my meds, but damn I feel SO much better while they're working. It's day and night. Life sucks off of my Adderall.
Why are you off meds? Sorry did I miss something?
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-11-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-18, 05:02 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 21,885 Times in 12,909 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Me and Tigger still miss Ebony so bad,, I've had to put Tigger on a wet food only diet and keep changing brands to keep her interest in food up

Play-wise she has bounced back but she normally loves her food and will eat it the way I'm feeding her so I don't think she needs the vet, I think grief is still gripping her heart like it is mine

I honestly don't know if me thinking about getting Tigger a friend is the right call, because when Tom died and we got Tigger Ebony took months to fully accept Tigger and even then poor darling wanted Tom back, I honestly think Ebony willed herself to get sick so she could be with Tom again
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-11-18), psychopathetic (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Why are you off meds? Sorry did I miss something?
Oh no! I'm not off my Adderall. I'm talking about the evenings when I've come down from my meds...those hours suck. And when from the time I wake up, till I take my meds.

And yeah I do skip days on my adderall here and there when I wont be doing anything those days...and I become so sluggish on those days!

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-11-18), Lunacie (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
\I honestly don't know if me thinking about getting Tigger a friend is the right call(
I think it is the right call to get Tigsy-Wigs a kitty friend.
They may not get along right away...but I bet after a bit of time they'd become best of friends. Tigs has such a big heart <3.

I know it's different...so I hope me mentioning my mom isn't getting old to you...but I do feel like I relate with you, cause dang it...I miss my mom too. We both loss a loved one who was extremely important in our lives.

I was falling asleep last night, eyes closed and I was right at that in between...right at the edge of sleep. And then I must've had some sort of thought or something because just out of nowhere I felt a great despair and started to weep...I miss you mom!

(((Mids)))

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-11-18), Lunacie (06-11-18), midnightstar (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Today I'm different. It happened yesterday.
[...]
It's nothing of major concern. I've gone through this many times. It just takes a few days to stabilize.
This was VERY short. Like by the next day I was starting to feel normal again.

Maybe it was just being tired and needing sleep.

Which makes me wonder. Maybe everytime this happens to me, if it's just based on exhaustion? I don't really remember, but here in the future I'll know to pay attention to this.

I always thought it was me having some sort of dissociation problems...but now I'm wondering if it's a whole heck of a lot less complicated then that.

(((((((MOM)))))))

Fuzzy12 (06-11-18), Lunacie (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 05:33 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it is the right call to get Tigsy-Wigs a kitty friend.
They may not get along right away...but I bet after a bit of time they'd become best of friends. Tigs has such a big heart <3.

I know it's different...so I hope me mentioning my mom isn't getting old to you...but I do feel like I relate with you, cause dang it...I miss my mom too. We both loss a loved one who was extremely important in our lives.

I was falling asleep last night, eyes closed and I was right at that in between...right at the edge of sleep. And then I must've had some sort of thought or something because just out of nowhere I felt a great despair and started to weep...I miss you mom!

(((Mids)))

Hearing about your mum never gets old, psycho, people are more likely to be like "oh star's on about that stupid cat of hers again, she needs to get over it already"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-11-18), Lunacie (06-11-18), psychopathetic (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 05:36 PM

Quote:
"oh star's on about that stupid cat of hers again, she needs to get over it already"
I don't think we can ever get over it. Not really.

But I came to a weird realization that I can't explain several months ago.
I don't think I ever want to get over it fully. I hope I never stop missing my mom.

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-11-18), Little Missy (06-11-18), Lunacie (06-11-18), midnightstar (06-11-18)
Old 06-12-18, 05:11 AM

Thanked 4,744 Times in 2,044 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hearing about your mum never gets old, psycho, people are more likely to be like "oh star's on about that stupid cat of hers again, she needs to get over it already"
Not at all. I am still sad about the dogs I lost 10 and 12 years ago and I had to put my 19 year old cat to sleep in March this year.

It's so sad when the being that brings you comfort is no longer there. I knew she was gone when I couldn't feel her any more (her presence). I feel I left it too late and maybe she suffered more than she needed to. There's always doubt and second guessing.

I have a lab puppy who has helped fill the void.
Lunacie (06-12-18), midnightstar (06-12-18), psychopathetic (06-12-18), stef (06-13-18)
Old 06-13-18, 12:17 PM

STOP reading my PRIVATE MESSAGES private messages are PRIVATE

Lunacie (06-13-18), psychopathetic (06-13-18)
Old 06-13-18, 01:54 PM

How can you tell someone has been reading your messages? I'd be so upset if I knew someone was reading mine without me knowing.

And how hard is it for someone to do so? I've heard people say that these forums are unsecure enough for it to be possible (I think it was Aeon)...but I figured it'd be rather difficult for someone to do, so I haven't worried about it.

(((Mid)))

(((((((MOM)))))))

Lunacie (06-13-18), midnightstar (06-13-18)
Old 06-13-18, 02:09 PM

Quote:

How can you tell someone has been reading your messages? I'd be so upset if I knew someone was reading mine without me knowing.

And how hard is it for someone to do so? I've heard people say that these forums are unsecure enough for it to be possible (I think it was Aeon)...but I figured it'd be rather difficult for someone to do, so I haven't worried about it.

(((Mid)))

idk if it's paranoia or if people have been reading them, all I know is I keep having this thought that people are reading my messages, here and the other forums I go to

Lunacie (06-13-18), psychopathetic (06-13-18)
Old 06-13-18, 03:46 PM

I'm going away for a few days and I need someone to say whether I can pack what I use against myself just in case I need it, or would everyone be happier if I left it behind?

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-13-18)
Old 06-13-18, 04:06 PM

Thanked 29,472 Times in 13,583 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm going away for a few days and I need someone to say whether I can pack what I use against myself just in case I need it, or would everyone be happier if I left it behind?
Throw it!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-13-18), Lunacie (06-13-18), midnightstar (06-13-18), namazu (06-14-18), stef (06-13-18)