ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-18, 09:39 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,285 Times in 7,104 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

((((((((((((((BUDDY))))))))))))))

(((((((Hound)))))))

Does he like to be held? I love snuggly kitties!

So awesome that you're able to provide him with a home with loving and caring owners for your brother in law and his wife.

Quote:
He’s been purring ever since he arrived.
Awww!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (04-15-18)
Old 04-15-18, 10:10 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,384 Times in 11,794 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Another 2 down!

I'm all out of trash bags now though can't make it to the store till at least tuesday, but probably not till wed. or thurs. in reality. /grrrr

Can someone e-mail me over a few trash bags? I'd really appreciate it! lol

(((Hugs)))
Sorry but I'm all out myself. I recycled my last one into a new Louis Vitton Bag.

Image result for silly trash bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
The good news is we now have a new feline friend! That’s Buddy as my avatar pic. Buddy is a 10 y/o male with the sweetest, very outgoing personality.

He loves to go for walks on a leash with a harness. He walks with you just like a dog. It’s a sight.

Buddy was a rescue that my favorite brother-in-law adopted a couple of years ago. He loved that cat to death and he filled a big void for him after losing his dog.

Unfortunately, my brother-in-law passed away suddenly back in September. His wife had her own cat for years prior to Buddy’s arrival. He’s really laid back and wasn’t the problem. Her cat freaks out and can’t tolerate another cat.

She has her hands full already and keeping them separated and giving each of the them the care, attention and affection they deserve by herself is too much.

She knows how much Buddy meant to her husband and has been very concerned about trying to find a loving home where he could thrive. Timing is everything and it feels like this was meant to be. We really needed each other.

I’m honored to love and take good care of such a sweet animal especially, since he was so important to my favorite brother-in-law.

His wife (my wife’s sister) was overjoyed we wanted to take Buddy in. She drove him 12 hrs. down here and arrived last night. He’s awesome and she’s so happy he now has a home again where he will receive all the love and attention he loves and desires.

He’s going to make a great addition and I’m excited about getting to know him better. He’s been purring ever since he arrived.
That's wonderful for all of you. Wishing you many lovely years of companionship.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (04-15-18), psychopathetic (04-15-18), stef (04-16-18)
Old 04-15-18, 11:38 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 14,358 Times in 6,872 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
((((((((((((((BUDDY))))))))))))))

(((((((Hound)))))))

Does he like to be held? I love snuggly kitties!

So awesome that you're able to provide him with a home with loving and caring owners for your brother in law and his wife.

Awww!
Thanks psycho,

He does like to be held and lay on laps. He is still so excited to explore his new kingdom he can hardly sit still. He’ll lay on me for a minute ready to fall asleep and then get up and check things out again. He acts like he has ADHD.

I’m sure once he gets settled he will be a snuggler.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-15-18), stef (04-16-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-18, 11:40 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post

That's wonderful for all of you. Wishing you many lovely years of companionship.
Thank you, thank you!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-16-18), Little Missy (04-16-18), psychopathetic (04-15-18), stef (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 08:54 AM

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Official count in Maple Grove, MN...21 inches of snow.

My little town only got 20 inches.

Cheers,
Ian
Greyhound1 (04-16-18), Little Missy (04-16-18), Lunacie (04-16-18), psychopathetic (04-16-18), stef (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 09:37 AM

Monox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura aboutMonox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
I believe you Monox, but it still seems the loss of this friendship is a big regret for you. If you really believe this person knows of your regret and its sincerity...OK. If not sure, I would try to make sure they did as unobtrusive as possible. Brief e-mail and brief explanation why an e-mail and not face-to-face. -LN
I guess I will resort to my base principle:

Keep Calm
and
Plan Revenge
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monox D. I-Fly For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-16-18), stef (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 02:48 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post

Cheers,
Ian
Wow, that’s nuts. Is that a record for April or is snow pretty common still this time of year?

When does Spring start there? June?

p.s.
Happy happy bday!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-16-18), Little Missy (04-16-18), psychopathetic (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 04:33 PM

Thanked 21,086 Times in 11,256 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post

Cheers,
Ian
I just read there will be snow until July probably should have looked where

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (04-16-18), stef (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 04:59 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

its 76 and clear and sunny with ferocious winds here!

Tomorrow 40 and rain and the week turns into snow and rain.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-16-18), stef (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I just read there will be snow until July probably should have looked where
The snow map is the entire upper U.S. and mostly WY and MT.
Surely it is fake weather.

I'm going to Buddy Love's place.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (04-16-18), psychopathetic (04-16-18), stef (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 05:47 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Location: ny upstate where there are cows and trees and stuff.
DJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to all

I was just given 4 weeks notice by my friend/boss. We've been butting heads for a while now so it might just be a blessing in disguise.

Worst part is I've been here four years and now I gotta do something with all the "stuff" I've accumulated. Thank God my brother's farm has a large barn where I can put my larger tools.

Its cathartic just to be typing this out. He is acting much like a narcissist, and doesn't say thank you for any of the extra stuff I do around here like staying late, repairing the place, fixing stuff, mowing and snowblowing, etc etc etc.

Well, it's time to get a new adventure started. I think I may lose my NY health coverage with the move, gotta look into that.

Hopefully I can productively hyperfocus.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DJ Bill For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-16-18), Greyhound1 (04-16-18), Little Missy (04-16-18), Lunacie (04-16-18), psychopathetic (04-16-18), stef (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 07:53 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,285 Times in 7,104 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Damn man, that's tough I hope it leads into a better future!

(((DJ)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
DJ Bill (04-17-18)
Old 04-16-18, 08:35 PM

Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,905 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
The snow map is the entire upper U.S. and mostly WY and MT.
Surely it is fake weather.

I'm going to Buddy Love's place.
Snow until July! Crazy.
Old 04-16-18, 09:19 PM

Thanked 25,384 Times in 11,794 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

And another day wasted -- lying in bed trying to sleep until the pain goes away.
Cringing and crying from pain when the phone rang. No appetite for dinner.
How much of my life has been wasted due to this pain? Lately it feels like half.

Yes, I'm having a pity party. No, you're not invited. I'm not up for company. ;(

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-16-18), psychopathetic (04-16-18)
Old 04-16-18, 10:05 PM

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Day kicked my bootie so I was so grateful to sink into bed with my blue blankie and my pillow, and I felt tension release, and it felt so good for a second, so nestled, so cozy.

But then rhe agitation from the bootie-kicking events swelled and I just wanted to do something.

I focused and let it pass, and then I nestled in again, so cozy.

I made it to 49, who would have thunk it?

Mental age 29, true age 49, lately body age of 69.

Bursitis?I'd rather take a beating.

Coworkers thought it was a good idea to get me trashed, but I got animated and started saying the worst double entendres and smuttiest jokes, so they abandoned their plan quickly.

Jesus, I'm not an angry drunk, I'm a playful, flirty, dirty drunk. Lulz.

Older, No Wiser,
Ian
Little Missy (04-16-18), Lunacie (04-16-18), psychopathetic (04-16-18), stef (04-17-18)
Closed Thread