ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-04, 09:16 AM

Nachi2004 is on a distinguished road
Smile Namaste

Dear All,

Namaste,

Namaste means I bow to the Divine in You.

Hi. My name is Nachi. I am 28 yr old, Male living in Bombay. India.

I am currently jobless, having received no proper treatment or diagnosis for my health issues.

I suspect I have ADD, Anxiety lead problems and other issues.

I also have Foot in the mouth disease and I wear my heart on sleeve.

This has been second time coming to this group. My interactions with other groups having no adder in the group or to be in add groups is the same. To essentially find Love(not the one that any adult mind have in its mind)friendship, support and understanding...and have my hearts way to love, be a friend, share my hearts contents. This is the only therepy that I have ever had. This is what heart knows the best.

Otherwise I have the same tale to tell. Of abuse, ridicule, pain, problems, failures and frustruations.

Some of you might have seen me scatter around from one group to another speaking my customary Namaste at start and saying with Love at the end..

And you might wonder whats this all about. or Here he comes again.

This is about heart and its quest to find freedom from fear, anxiety to Love the self and the World.

I think illnesses are essentially hearts issue. People discuss meds, therepies, docs, plans...but I think the most important of them all is to care for our heart.

If we can find our heart and explore the ways to go through painful way of healing the wounds of past and making it whole again I think we'll find lot many solutions there.

No..I am no priest or any such thing. and No I am not here to enligthen(bore) you with my thereies...I am just here to find myself in love with my 'self' and to share, to learn from you all and hope to find a friend amongst you.

I also have issues to discuss and have your guidance, support over with because I come from a country less aware about issues such as add.

Somehow I have always talked, felt like this..as if my heart is stiched to my mouch.

sometimes It feels weird while talking this way with 'normal' ppl and I dont see much of this coming from any add listgroups either..but this is what who I am...

I hope You got to know me a little by now. Looking Forward to know you all better.

Wishing Everyone A Wonderful Day Ahead,

With Love,

Nachi.
Old 02-23-04, 09:42 AM
Banned

waywardclam is on a distinguished road
Welcome Nachi. Very glad to have you here with the rest of us. It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fascinating things to share.

A good day to you as well...

Paul.
Old 02-23-04, 09:49 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
Nachi,

My name is Cherity, I'm a 30 year old living in the U.S. oops sorry I'm 31 today .

Cherity means pain in the butt female who cannot keep her foot out of her mouth. Sound familiar?

I can relate to everything you are saying and I think talking with your heart is a beautiful way to start in your first post here. And it's a shame it's wasted on the "Norm" population.

Good luck, Welcome and I pray you find the forum's as supportive, informative and as fun as I have
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-04, 09:49 AM

Garry has disabled reputation
As I am very lazy when it comes to typing so I have created a welcome page and ADDed a link here to get you there

My Welcome Page

Garry

_________

I am ------------ ADD
Addaptable, Directed, Determined

Old 02-23-04, 12:11 PM

biker is on a distinguished road
Welcome Nachi! I am 44 from the US. I think you will find this a great place to hang out with losts of support and good advice
Old 02-23-04, 08:39 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Jellybean is on a distinguished road
cool Nachi, I like what you have to say, I can relate.
I have spent my life delving deep, and am becomming more healthy physically and spiritually. Look forward to reading your thoughts and insights.
J9
Old 02-23-04, 11:44 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Spirit has disabled reputation
Greetings Nachi,

Welcome to the ADD Forums.

What a beautiful way to introduce yourself. I hope you find love, peace and serenity here at this forum. I know i have found all of them.
Old 02-23-04, 11:53 PM

Draga has disabled reputation
Hugs, Nachi! Welcome to the forums! You are a really nice person, I remember Pming you last night, and you are very polite, the forums is blessed to have you here! Take care

Please do not think me cold, for I do want loving arms to hold, but I am so sick of being used and abused...If I die alone tomorrow I die unbruised.
Old 02-24-04, 12:22 AM
Forum ADDvocate

apcpapergirl is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the ADD Forums Nachi

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 02-24-04, 06:12 AM

Nachi2004 is on a distinguished road
Dear Ones,

Namaste,

Namaste means I Bow to the Divine in You.

It feels great receiving an response to heartfelt feelings.

Thanks...

Cherity...Wishing You Joyous and Harmonious Birthday.

Melly...Hugs to You too.

There are two ways to live...one is like the way of working ants...totally immersed in reality, work...the other is of silkworm..they wrap themselves with muddy leaves and weave the beautiful silk...We take which ever way that suits us. I love the way of silkworm. Feeling from heart, sharing it with all, loving everyone weaving beauty from heart to make it alive...this is what life all about for me. Money, sex, career, bodily beauty diminish with age or time..but if one is in habit of investing in love..it can be a good companion at all times.

I know its a hard job being a Mod to the group. Throughout my stay at various listgroups I have seen people devote their time, energy, everything to create a platform for others...I am always grateful to such people because I wouldnt be here without the base of many such platforms.

I loved signature quotes of all of you.

With Love,

Nachi

It is So Simple to be Happy. It is so difficult to be simple.
Old 02-24-04, 09:47 AM

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
lol I do have to admit your quote hits the nail on the head. Luckily, for my husband I'm a simple girl all he has to do is tell me he thought of me today and I"m on cloud nine.

But, I honestly think you have taken the lesson's learned from the abuse you have suffered and used them to grow and become the man you are today. You seem very sensitive and inntuitive to the plight of others which is alway's a plus in my book. So, stay with us I think we could all learn a lot from you.

Cherity
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"

Old 02-29-04, 03:39 AM

Tara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to all
Welcome to ADD Forums!!
Old 03-01-04, 10:56 AM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,064 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the ADD Forums!

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.