ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-17, 08:04 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,252 Times in 13,496 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Oh God, I am a mess. I have to take my car to the body shop for three days. They are giving me a loaner but nothing will be in the right place for 3 DAYS.

On top of that mess, no watches. I'll never know what time it is.

I have to pick up my paper scrips, fill one, and get to LOL's because the bath time changed again. The dogs are coming. And LOL was witching at me "why do you have to do all those things when you need to be here?" I'll only be 15 minutes late, if that, but this is all TOO MUCH.
That sounds like too much.

I hate loan cars!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-22-17)
Old 05-22-17, 09:12 AM

Thanked 20,998 Times in 11,202 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
That sounds like too much.

I hate loan cars!!
Actually, the loaner is a great old floating boat so that is the least of my anxieties.

But the rest is TOO MUCH.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-22-17), psychopathetic (05-22-17)
Old 05-22-17, 01:30 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I invited random people to my minecraft server to help me build someone and then someone griefed spawn and crashed the server.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-17, 03:20 PM

Thanked 33,068 Times in 14,937 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

my small girl is going through sleep regression for some reason. she was wailing from 1:00ish to 4:00ish this morning.

ugh!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-22-17), midnightstar (05-22-17), psychopathetic (05-22-17)
Old 05-22-17, 03:23 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,009 Times in 6,963 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
On top of that mess, no watches. I'll never know what time it is.

I have to pick up my paper scrips, fill one, and get to LOL's because the bath time changed again. The dogs are coming. And LOL was witching at me "why do you have to do all those things when you need to be here?" I'll only be 15 minutes late, if that, but this is all TOO MUCH.
Maybe it's time you pick up a new watch?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (05-22-17)
Old 05-22-17, 03:50 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 21,674 Times in 12,783 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

seriously wondering if I'll ever stop fearing roundabouts and be able to drive ............
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-17, 04:06 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
my small girl is going through sleep regression for some reason. she was wailing from 1:00ish to 4:00ish this morning.

ugh!
*lends Tigger to peri because Tigger's got purr power that sooths me back to sleep if I wake up way too early and it might work for your gorgeous little girl as well*

Give Ebony a break as well, Ebony's been in a mood because she's decided Tigger's a pain in the bum today there again apparently I'm a pain in the bum as well so I think it's just Ebony being moody

Old 05-22-17, 04:10 PM

*rounds up all roundabouts, throws them all in the dustbin, slams the lid down and puts a concrete block on top of the dustbin so roundabouts can't jump out and get me*

I'm including mini roundabouts in that as well

And I been thinking about an incident when I was out driving, is it definately safe to try getting past a big vehicle if you're not sure if the driver seen you? instructor tried convincing me it is but I still ain't convinced

I admit I started to go then the bus moved then I was like oh crap and braked on the wrong side of the road, yeah I'm a dumb *** help it's bigger than me and it's moving and I don't like this

Nothing was coming luckily

Old 05-22-17, 04:22 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a big chicken when it comes to passing people (unless there's multiple lanes). Even small cars. Even when I can clearly see 10 billion miles ahead of us that there's no other cars coming the other direction.
I'd rather just deal with having to go slower then pass.

Then you have my mom and dad, who pass people like it's absolutely nothing to them...lol.

(((((((MOM)))))))

Hermus (05-22-17)
Old 05-22-17, 04:51 PM

Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,429 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't heard from a her recovery fellow in a while. Last Friday I texted him and he said that it wasn't going well. After that I have tried to contact him multiple times, but to no avail. He wasn't in the recovery group today either. Our teacher hadn't heard from him and I spoke to another fellow who has been in regular contact with him and she didn't hear from him as well, apart from a short message yesterday. I am quite worried at the moment.
Lunacie (05-22-17), psychopathetic (05-22-17)
Old 05-22-17, 05:00 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Did I say build someone in minecraft? lol I meant to say something xD
Old 05-22-17, 08:50 PM

I wish my dad would come check on me. I'm only a 5 minute drive away. Why hasn't he come to check on me at all this week?
My phone isn't working, and I can't go to his place as it's stuffed with people I don't want to deal with (I told my dad last week before they started to show up, I wouldn't be going to his house while they're there).

I just wish he'd come and see if I'm okay.

Ah well. I'll be fine, I'm just being ridiculous.

(((((((MOM)))))))

peripatetic (05-22-17)
Old 05-22-17, 10:05 PM

Thanked 33,068 Times in 14,937 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

everyone in person in my life is upset with me right now. it sucks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (05-22-17), Lunacie (05-23-17), midnightstar (05-23-17), psychopathetic (05-22-17)
Old 05-23-17, 04:56 AM

Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,429 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a invitation from the faculty for the end of the year barbecue of the Political Science master. It's not really interesting for me to go, since I don't know anyone who is going. Yet, it triggers a lot of emotions. One thing is that last year the girl I dated for a while went there. We met afterwards and were so much in love. Everything was still going very well at that time. It was not long after that things went downhill.

Another thing is that it is the third time I'm invited and it reminds me that I've already working on a one year master's program for three years. It's true that a lot of things happened during that time. I've got into rehab, intensive treatment, changed a lot of habits etc. It's also true that I'm going strong with my thesis right now. Yet somehow it hurts having been through all this during the last three years. It seems like such a short while.
psychopathetic (05-23-17)
Old 05-23-17, 05:46 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,028 Times in 14,218 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I wish my dad would come check on me. I'm only a 5 minute drive away. Why hasn't he come to check on me at all this week?
My phone isn't working, and I can't go to his place as it's stuffed with people I don't want to deal with (I told my dad last week before they started to show up, I wouldn't be going to his house while they're there).

I just wish he'd come and see if I'm okay.

Ah well. I'll be fine, I'm just being ridiculous.
Whats wrong with your phone? Your father is being selfish, (no offense) and I am sorry you do not have the support you need. ((hugs))

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-23-17)
Closed Thread