ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-17, 03:59 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,524 Times in 11,546 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

I need my glasses cleaned.

even drinking coffee left is a contentious issue right now.

soon it'll kick in and i'll be "oh whatever"

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-13-17), Simargl (07-14-17), stef (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 04:34 PM

Thanked 26,090 Times in 12,175 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

On top of feeling like crap from fibromyalgia and the blazing heat index, when
I took Mr. Murphy to the vet this morning to get some teeth pulled I ripped my
thumbnail clear down to the quick ... on an angle of course so it's impossible
to make it even and keep from catching it on everything now. So annoying.
So tired. So hot. So achy. Hopefully both Murphy and I will feel better tomorrow.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-13-17), Little Missy (07-13-17), midnightstar (07-13-17), Simargl (07-14-17), stef (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 04:40 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,869 Times in 13,521 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

*comes to look after Murphy and Funacie*

That reminds me, I need to trim Ebony's claws before family leave after the weekend.

If ADDF was a real life location, I'd need a volunteer to hold Ebony while I trimmed her claws (she fights me when I try to do her claws so I have to have someone hold her while I do her claws, she even fights the vet out of fear if the vet tries doing her claws, she's a scaredy girl)

A paw print for Funacie:

Tigger's a drama queen when her claws are being done: "nooooooooooooo you're chopping my paws off without anasthetic, why are you doing this to meeeeeeeee"*throws herself down onto ground and pretends she's dying*

Ebony: "You. Can. Shove. Those Clippers. Up. Your. Bum. And. I. Will. Help. You. Shove. Them. There. Do. Not. Even. Think. About. Bringing. Them. Anywhere. Near. Me. *growl, drop dead look*
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

Last edited by midnightstar; 07-13-17 at 04:53 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-13-17), Lunacie (07-13-17), Simargl (07-14-17), stef (07-13-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-17, 05:03 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
*comes to look after Murphy and Funacie*

That reminds me, I need to trim Ebony's claws before family leave after the weekend.

If ADDF was a real life location, I'd need a volunteer to hold Ebony while I trimmed her claws (she fights me when I try to do her claws so I have to have someone hold her while I do her claws, she even fights the vet out of fear if the vet tries doing her claws, she's a scaredy girl)

A paw print for Funacie:

Tigger's a drama queen when her claws are being done: "nooooooooooooo you're chopping my paws off without anasthetic, why are you doing this to meeeeeeeee"*throws herself down onto ground and pretends she's dying*

Ebony: "You. Can. Shove. Those Clippers. Up. Your. Bum. And. I. Will. Help. You. Shove. Them. There. Do. Not. Even. Think. About. Bringing. Them. Anywhere. Near. Me. *growl, drop dead look*
Poor Ebs and Tiggs. The vet also clipped Murphy's nails, hopefully while he was under anesthesia for the dental work.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
stef (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 05:32 PM

Thanked 14,557 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

So the hosted email service at Rackspace soiled its diaper today in a major way. I mean, truly a cluster of elephantine proportions.

Inasmuch as our company’s email is hosted by Rackspace, my life turned into a living hell this afternoon. It was kill me now, make it stop time.

And all I wanted to do was answer the phone and do accounting all day. [/sarcasm]

Ian
Little Missy (07-13-17), Lunacie (07-13-17), Simargl (07-14-17), stef (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 07:25 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
And all I wanted to do was answer the phone and do accounting all day.
Welcome to 75% of my actual workday.
Old 07-13-17, 08:51 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey405 View Post
Welcome to 75% of my actual workday.
that sounds so serene and peaceful.

I walked into coo-coo crazy. dogs, grandkids, great grandkids all vying for a spot in the bathrooms getting ready for tonights performance. Perfume, cheap cologne, boots and tennis shoes all over the place.

LOL perched on her riser toilet seat and her painted little toenails peeking out of her fuzzy jammy pants querying "where is Sammee??!!"

I don't know why. He's always under the bed.

Big Doggie barking her head off because I put her in LOL's room for time out so she won't rip the little one's faces off.

Then they all left leaving me with that crunchy cologne -gag - I tucked Big Doggie in with LOL and gave her the remote. She knows one button and that's all she needs.

Back there early, early, early to let them out. Doctor calls for them to spend the night and LOL sweetly agrees to the entire weekend. We look at each other with big eyeballs and shrug, she gets what she needs from him, I get what I need from him and...we like it. Sometimes the dogs are part of the package. lalala

no rest for the weary.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-14-17), Simargl (07-14-17)
Old 07-13-17, 08:53 PM

so there. I left you all with a bunch of true currency for the night.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-14-17), Simargl (07-14-17), stef (07-14-17)
Old 07-14-17, 10:15 AM

Thanked 14,557 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Too much Bacardi Limon last night, and not nearly enough sleep.

But it was so, so worth it.

Dexedrine uber alles!

I may not be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, but I’ve got a spring in my step,
I’m loosey-goosey, and I’m playful and ready to have a laugh with you.

But goodness am I going to crash and burn tonight.

Best to You,
Ian
Little Missy (07-14-17), stef (07-14-17)
Old 07-14-17, 10:27 AM

Okay, gotta gird my loins for another 98 degrees of absolute sun and zilch humidity.

There has to be 40% at least otherwise my eyes burn.

aeon (07-14-17), stef (07-14-17)
Old 07-14-17, 11:55 AM

Why are my allergies so bad this year? Simply due to a wetter-than-usual spring?

My daughter couldn't believe her eyes when she saw me wearing flip-flops this
week. I hate the feeling of the thing between my toes. Why, she asked? 'Cause
my feel are too swollen for my sandals.

Am taking both Zrytec and Benedryl and so not sneezing very much, but even
my eyes are swollen the last few days. Ugh. Is this going to last all summer?

stef (07-14-17)
Old 07-14-17, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Why are my allergies so bad this year? Simply due to a wetter-than-usual spring?

My daughter couldn't believe her eyes when she saw me wearing flip-flops this
week. I hate the feeling of the thing between my toes. Why, she asked? 'Cause
my feel are too swollen for my sandals.

Am taking both Zrytec and Benedryl and so not sneezing very much, but even
my eyes are swollen the last few days. Ugh. Is this going to last all summer?
maybe a water pill will help. Antihistamines, oddly, can cause water retention and puffiness.

aeon (07-14-17), Lunacie (07-14-17)
Old 07-14-17, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
maybe a water pill will help. Antihistamines, oddly, can cause water retention and puffiness.
Have been taking a water pill combined with high blood pressure med for years.
This happens every spring, but I can't remember it lasting through July.

Did not know that about antihistamines. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

stef (07-14-17)
Old 07-14-17, 12:46 PM

Thanked 27,110 Times in 13,166 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

well I'm i a totally different area of course, but my allergies were absolutely horrible this spring ( I dont have them anymore)
It might be the wetter summer, then once it gets warmer everything that didn't bloom yet, goes all at once...

goodness I thought the general puffiness, was from the allergies. And then hungry from fatigue, so eating more.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-14-17), Little Missy (07-14-17), Lunacie (07-14-17)
Old 07-14-17, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
well I'm i a totally different area of course, but my allergies were absolutely horrible this spring ( I dont have them anymore)
It might be the wetter summer, then once it gets warmer everything that didn't bloom yet, goes all at once...

goodness I thought the general puffiness, was from the allergies. And then hungry from fatigue, so eating more.
and they do cause hunger and weight gain. sorry. and high blood pressure...I better quit

Closed Thread